Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,021 to 4,040 of 96,542

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I'm so cool (and swell) that this is how I get there on time........yeah, and this is my logic.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

@Gioku [youtube:-n_5RdXD5go]

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku If their powers combined, then it would b best

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku And what if that went with everything?

KingDunsparce

Last time I visited Florida, I saw the worst commercial ever: Funspot Days. (I guess it is pretty hard to advertise a theme park in Orlando though, so I guess I'll give them a bit of credit...) And the same company might have topped it.. with Funspot Style: [youtube:w4GeK8ztV0M]

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

KingDunsparce

@KingDunsparce You'll be fine (maybe) as long as you take these precautions: wear saftey goggles, wear anti-rhinoceros undergarments, and, most importantly: never, ever watch it after midnight. Then you might survive. Maybe.

sugarpixel

Oh god I watched it... I didn't realize when you said "Funspot Style" that it'd be a terrible butchering of Gangnam Style... o.o

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Who's watching the rides if the entire staff is doing the Funspot Style?

sugarpixel

New discovery:
Here we have what may be the oldest YouTube Poop, created 50 years before the invention of the internet.
It's a British propaganda film from WWII that was meant to make the Nazis look foolish — and it appears to follow a YTP format...

Quite interesting, no?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Now that I think about it... Nothing could top Fun Spot Days : [youtube:nwAmlOqRSKM]

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Who's watching the rides if the entire staff is doing the Funspot Style?

I think that their one visitor will be fine: [youtube:p0905Xfmz-w]
Ooh, the thumbnail ruins it. :/

Edited on by KingDunsparce

WinterWarm

Hiya guys, I'm back after a long break.

Whaddya guys think about Moon-RenegadeKid-Thing?

How's everyone doin'?

How were everyone's holidays?

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

KittenKoder

DeathlyDarkness wrote:

Hiya guys, I'm back after a long break.

Whaddya guys think about Moon-RenegadeKid-Thing?

How's everyone doin'?

How were everyone's holidays?

Now that's not how you do it! You're just suppose to mysteriously reappear and see who notices that you were gone. That way you know who's stalking you.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic