Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 37,481 to 37,500 of 96,298

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Btw, how to prevent my villagers on Wild World to move out without my acknowledge if i choose to get hiatus for long time ?
Can i ask them to stay in my town forever and i can get hiatus without worrying to lose them ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Eel

@Anti-Matter from my years of playing, I can say that if there’s a villager that plans to move you can just ask them repeatedly until they decide to pack back up.

And they only really do move if they were in “moving mode” last time you played (and you didn’t stop them) they don’t really seem to move automatically after long player absences.

So if there’s a villager you don’t want to lose, just visit their houses to see if they’ve packed up to move.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SheldonRandoms

Still not New Years over here, how can I tell if Squidward is still frozen?!?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I can tell now......SINCE FIRST NL COMMENT OF THE NEW DECADE!

Also, happy new year : P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NotTelevision

It’s weird how Joycon drift only effects certain games. I just began noticing it when I played the Phoenix Wright games and they have the magnifying glass examination parts. None of my other games have any issue. I think it really is just slight in my case.

The calibration menu shows they are just slightly drifting when I move the left joystick diagonally to the upper left.

NotTelevision

Vinny

Listening to Nujabes... great way to start a year, haha.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Sunsy

Happy New Year Chit-Chat thread. Just turned 2020 where I live.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@SheldonRandoms
"how can I tell if Squidward is still frozen?!?"

When he has fulfilled his Focus (hint FF XIII) and he has transformed into Crystal. 😆
Untitled
Btw, did you know what is his Focus ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Happy New Year guys! This time next year, we can say hindsight is 2020.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Thanks!
Best wishes to you as well, and of course to all the other Chit-Chatters.

But erm... hindsight? ALL we will see, will be 2020 all day, all night, all year long. That's gonna be a weird experience for hindsight prophets, for sure...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX Thanks! I did mean this time next year. When we ring in 2021, 2020 will be in the past.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Well, I've had contacts for practically all of my adult life, so good vision was already never a given for me by default...

@Tyranexx Ah, darn. Must still be under the influence, seeing as you actually already mentioned that quite clearly...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

WoomyNNYes

@sixrings Didn't want to muddy up the soap-opera-effect thread, so I tagged you in chit-chat thread.

Correction, I got a Samsung NU8000 last year. I never installed the TV's OS update. I was worried an update might add crap to the TV's minimal menus, like the app menu, and I didn't want more clutter. And I was worried I wouldn't be able to undo it, if I didn't like the update changes. Did you run the update on your NU8300?

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Ryu_Niiyama

@link3710 there would have been recalls and likely a sells hit if not some sort of pause in manufacturing if it was a widespread issue. That in no way lessens those that have it (I have two pairs with drift myself) but you have to consider just how many systems and joycon have been sold. If it was some massive rate Nintendo would have been forced to recall systems and would have been placed under more pressure than a class action suit.

The internet makes everything the worst problem in the history of Earth.

At this point it’s more PR annoyance than a huge manufacturing issue. I do hope the figure out how to prevent it. I mostly use my procons to lessen wear and tear on my joycons.

Happy new year all!

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Vinny

Guys, I have great news: I just got a new pair of boots.

That's the great news. You're welcome.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

WoomyNNYes

Vinny wrote:

Guys, I have great news: I just got a new pair of boots.

That's the great news. You're welcome.

Happy New Year @Vinny I'm in the US. This IS very exciting news! Are they brown!?!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Vinny

@Woomy_NNYes They're black, actually. They're also are a good fit, which is an expected but welcome development!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic