Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 35,441 to 35,460 of 48,015

NEStalgia

I mean, ATB is still turn based, but turn based with a chess timer, more or less. You don't forfeit your turn if you act too slow. You just die horribly.

NEStalgia

Tyranexx

Dang, earlier than I thought then. XD I thought I'd read that the system didn't really come into its own until later games.

Currently playing: Secret of Mana (CoM/Switch), Pushmo

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

NEStalgia

If it makes you feel better, the hair gets spikier as you go.

NEStalgia

Link-Hero

What a stressful day. I got into an accident, finally finished filing a claim for the vehicle, and reserved a car to pick up tomorrow.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

BruceCM

Anyone really wanting old-style turm-based should play the 3 Tactics spin-offs....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

ThanosReXXX

NEStalgia wrote:

You don't forfeit your turn if you act too slow. You just die horribly.

Well, I'm pretty sure that dying horribly can probably quite easily be seen as the ultimate version of forfeiting a turn...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Ninfan

Can I download nintendo wiiware games anywhere

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

Can I download nintendo wiiware games anywhere

No, you cannot purchase Wii Ware games from Wii shop anymore.
It has been discontinued by Nintendo.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

@Link-Hero Ugh, that’s unfortunate dood. Glad it’s been sorted somewhat quickly.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Oh, Anti... when will you ever learn? As per usual, you completely misunderstood.
He's asking about downloads from anywhere. He never asked about the eShop.

Oh, and no thanks, man. You're VERY welcome. Glad to be of help with your mosquito problem...

@Ninfan Obviously, we can't link you to any online download sources, but there's plenty around where you can still find loads of them. Just Google "download Wiiware" or "Wiiware WADs" and you'll find plenty. Alternatively, if you're used to and/or familiar with BitTorrent, you could also use a Torrent Search Engine to find links to Wiiware downloads.

However, keep in mind that you'll only be able to use them on a hard- or softmodded Wii or Wii U, and also keep in mind that you should ONLY download and install Wiiware that's either from your own region, or that explicitly states that it's region free. If you install European Wiiware on an American system or the other way around, you will brick your Wii/vWii on Wii U.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@Link-Hero no prob. Only if you're willing. I hope everyone is ok otherwise i can do without any sad or gruesome details.

NintendoByNature

Link-Hero

@NintendoByNature
No one else was hit, just only me and my vehicle. The accident wasn't too serious, but it was enough to hate myself for not being careful enough.

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

NintendoByNature

@Link-Hero at least youre ok. It could be worse. Nothing is more of an inconvenience than an accident. Even if it's minor.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Speaking about road accident, i have ever expereinced fallen from my mountain bike and both of my arms bleeding due landed on asphalt road when i tried to brake my bike suddenly after seeing red traffic light. It was 2 years ago if i remembered.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Eel

I don't drive. Don't even know how to ride a bike or use anything with wheels larger than a shopping cart.

No accidents for me 😀

Unfortunately my driving anti-skills also translate to vehicles in video games, for some weird cruel reason.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

I've found that driving in games, at least the ones I've played, is very different from real life. Otherwise I'd likely have some arrest warrants out and be on my sixth life....

@Link-Hero Regardless of what happened, I'm glad you're okay. Vehicles can be fixed and are replaceable. People are not.

Currently playing: Secret of Mana (CoM/Switch), Pushmo

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

bimmy-lee

Whoa, insane day, but not as bad as @Link-Hero ‘s day. Glad you’re okay. Don’t hate yourself, accidents happen. You walked away, and have the opportunity to learn from what happened. I really appreciate everyone’s feedback concerning my FF questions. Lots of good recommendations from everyone as well. Thanks again!

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic