3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

SheldonRandoms

Chrom, Frederick CLEARLY has an S support for Chrom somewhere. If you can't find it then make him marry Tharja.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

Sorry, both are married to other people, unfortunately.

@anti-matter: thankfully there’s no tea or fire involved here.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

@StableInvadeel What house did you choose in 3H? I’m Blue Lions since I couldn’t find where the Purple Monkeys were.

Elevator to the Moon is $1usd, so I couldn’t say no. Maybe I’ll play it one day. But now I need to teach my students. You’re gonna learn today, Mercedes!!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Oh, anyway.
Today is our 74th Anniversary of Indonesia Independence Day on 17 August 2019. 🇮🇩
Here are some of my drawings to celebrate Independence Day.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

StableInvadeel wrote:

HobbitGamer wrote:

@StableInvadeel What house did you choose

Hufflepuff

Haha, joke’s on you!! Have fun trading that bullion in for Elmer’s Glue sticks. That’s what they like at faculty meals.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Now tbh I’m not sure if I’ll actually ever play three houses.

But I wouldn’t rule it out, after all, it only took me six years to buy Awakening.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

NintendoByNature

I finally watched end game. I liked it way more than infinity war

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@bimmy-lee I'll have to check those out at some point...once I catch up on some of my reading. XD I need to quit buying books.

I've heard the League of Extraordinary Hyperlinks is decent, but Tyrandroid prefers to work alone.

@StableInvadeel I'm pretty sure I paired Frederick with Sumia in my playthrough of Awakening. Most of my units were paired up with others so that I could obtain all the kids. XD

I think the weirdest pair was a contest
between Gaius/Panne and Nowi/Donnel.

@Anti-Matter That's one of my favorite scenes in Mulan! That matchmaker lady deserved everything IMO.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: The Wonderful 101: Remastered (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Eel

I ended up pairing Sumia with Chrom because that's what the intro shows. Who am I to go agains't the only canon couple.

Let's see, so far I have...

• Mirabelle+Donnel (It just kinda seemed fitting)
  • Nowi+Gregor (They were my early game power couple, I don't use them much anymore)
  • Lissa+Valke (mostly because I wanted Owain to have the official hair color)
  • Tharja+Gaius (I read it was a good combo)
  • And... Miriel+Lon'qu. (no idea)

I recruited Owain, Nah, and Brady before I learned it's better to wait a bit to for them to inherit skills from their parents. The other kids are still in the oven.

I guess that leaves Cherche, Sully, Cordelia, and Olivia (I think that's all?) free. Any reccomendations on those?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Anti-Matter

@StableInvadeel
We got company here.
A spammer on this website created some threads.

1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Anti-Matter

@StableInvadeel
Oh, looks like someone have closed the threads.
It was about promoting the Microsoft Office from what i saw.

1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter Wow .great drawings. I downloaded them .is that ok

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx You're very welcome.

@bimmy-lee Ah, you just wanna get back at them for the stinky diapers. Sore loser...

@Ninfan I'm still waiting for an answer concerning you asking me: "is there two of you?"..

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@StableInvadeel That actually sounds reasonable. Never even considered that.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic