Forums

Topic: SuperSonic1990 VS AlexSays-The Fight of the Century

Posts 21 to 40 of 125

Knux

AlexSays wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I have more ponts to point out,but I'll wait until you have responded.

You have more?

No that's okay. I think I'll let you have this one so we can all move on to other topics.

Being the most popular member here I'm sure your presence is need in many other threads.

Hey I'll even save you a great seat for my new topic coming soon.

AlexSays,just because someone disagrees with you,dosen't mean it is the end of the world.
Like I said,I don't really care about being famous. Sometimes,I use my sense of humor even in debates.
But,I know other people agree with me,right guys?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Objection

Alexsays sounds really bored and I know why. This conversation was already done in hundreds of posts a few months ago and no, nothing has really changed to warrant another thread about it. I'm surprised that Alex replied as much as he has when there's no convincing people like you (and why convince you? spend your money on what you want, we don't care) and ...y'know...that one guy mentioned before...shivers

AlexSays wrote:

I look forward to it!

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I can already hear the crickets.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AlexSays

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

AlexSays,just because someone disagrees with you,dosen't mean it is the end of the world.

Yeah... I just said:

AlexSays wrote:

I think I'll let you have this one so we can all move on to other topics.

Meaning I don't really care.

It'd also be different if someone produced a valid point, like a few did in my topic. Then there might be some reason for me to continue.

Here... I don't have that problem.

AlexSays

Machu

Man, the cakes put up a better fight than you two.

Either hug, or start getting nasty.

Rawr!

Knux

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Alexsays sounds really bored and I know why. This conversation was already done in hundreds of posts a few months ago and no, nothing has really changed to warrant another thread about it. I'm surprised that Alex replied as much as he has when there's no convincing people like you (and why convince you? spend your money on what you want, we don't care) and ...y'know...that one guy mentioned before...shivers

AlexSays wrote:

I look forward to it!

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I can already hear the crickets.

Yes,but AlexSays hasn't debated with me yet. THAT is a good enough reason for this topic.

Knux

Objection

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yes,but AlexSays hasn't debated with me yet. THAT is a good enough reason for this topic.

Mmkay, go to the "Buy any NPC? Stop it!" thread. Pretend that Alexsays is addressing you instead of those he addressed there. Feel free to put it in a word doc and then type your name in. Vwa-lah~! Your points have already been covered. The end.

Edited on by Objection

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Kizzi

uh oh... here I go:
I for one am a fan a NPC games. As far as I see it, the only legit arguments that the anti-NPC people can bring up is that the NPC games are taking away from the development of new games, which as far as I know, there is no proof of that. We were shown at E3 that nintendo has some games coming up, maybe not as many as you would want, but there never is. All in all, NPC games are just games ported onto the wii from the gamecube with NPC play control so that people who missed the game could enjoy them, which i am fine with. So unless you have proof that these games are taking away from the development of new games, which I would be glad to see, you can't hate on these games unless you just don't like the game.

Edited on by Kizzi

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Adam

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Maybe Wii Fit Plus is not the same game,but it has the same premise,get on the Balance Board.

Fair enough. While I'm enjoying Mario Galaxy 2 though, don't be jealous that I'm playing a new game with the same premise because you know, all sequels are automatically bad.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Like Wii Fit,it is a game where you get on the Balance Board,shake your body,and bust a rib. You call that a game!

This coming from someone who says he likes Wii Sports, whose premise is to stand up and shake your arms and bust a TV screen.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Oh,and DO NOT compare me to Eugene Wraybun.

Too late for that.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Wii Fit might be a good game,but how about something more original Nintendo? I loved Wii Sports,it was different and fresh.

Right, because an exercise game is not original, but a sports game is. It's weird that I didn't realize this before you pointed it out, but then again, they don't call me Weird Adam for nothing.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I want something fresh,just not another rehash.

Like NPC ports. Makes sense.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Casual gamers do NOT know what they wanted,they loved Pong Toss for example. But,we have gotten off the subject matter and we need to get back to NPC games.
I call on Chicken Brutus!

No one calls on Chicken Brutus without living to regret it.

All right, judges, someone declare a winner. Alex, get working on that new topic. This NPC business is tired, but we can't just sit back and not argue about anything, can we?

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Machu

I like NPC, and don't see what the big deal is. They add more than just controls too, upping graphics and even extra content in places. Don't like 'em, don't buy 'em. Just don't whinge about it all day long (like I do when any GH news breaks).

But don't listen to me... fight!!

Rawr!

Knux

Even though I dsike Wii Fit,I MIGHT give it another try,but I don't know. If Wii Fit Plus revamps the controls,THAT would be good.
Here is an example:On the Game Boy Advance,Nintendo decided to release the Super Mario Advance series. They were the same games,but with new features. But most of these games were ports of the games on Super Mario All-Stars. Yet,I bet you guys loved those remakes.
So,what is so different about the NPC series then the Advance series?
Nintendo will keep releasing these games,so you guys CANNOT stop Nintendo from doing it. Remember,Nintendo apparently puts business above everything else. That's why Nintendo will NOT put Earthbound on the VC,because they will lose money. That also goes for the Starfy games too.
If The Legendary Starfy dosen't sell well [I hope it does],we MIGHT not see the other Starfy games come to America. I do NOT make invalid points and for the LAST TIME,I'm not Eugene Wrayburn.
Well,AlexSays called on Adam,so like the old saying goes, a tooth for a tooth.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Knux

Hey,Machu. This is off-topic,but how good is Litlle King's Story? I really want that game!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Knux

__Stevie wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

That's why Nintendo will NOT put Earthbound on the VC,because they will lose money.

Explain please.

Because,Earthbound's music is too similar to licensed music. NOA would change the music,but NOJ would have NONE of it.
That's the story I heard.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Stevie

I still don't see how they would lose money but thankyou for backing up your bold statement with hear say.

Machu

@SuperSonic1990

I've been dying to talk about but din't wanna ruin for everyone still waiting. It's swallowing about 4-5 hours everyday, and when I'm not playing, I'm thinking about when I can get back to it. IT'S AWESOME! It's got that real Nintendo feel to it quality and content wise, but with a dark sense of humour. I'm gonna start a thread closer to the time of US release in the hope of getting a few more people to buy it, as it hasn't done well here, yet deserves to sell lots!
The game feels like Pikmin (chuck guys at stuff), but the game world is unique and the way it grows around you keeps on surprising me, and I'm nearly 60 hours in. Plus its flappin hard in places.

PURE CLASSIC!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

mariofan5000

i'm rooting for you supersonic1990!

mariofan5000

Knux

__Stevie wrote:

I still don't see how they would lose money but thankyou for backing up your bold statement with hear say.

Because,Nintendo dosen't want to get lawsuited by music companies. They were lawsuited for the Wii Remote and the Classic Controller,so that is why Nintendo likes to avoid lawsuits. We currently live in a lawsuit happy world,where people like to lawsuit you for petty things. Also,Nintendo's legal team help out on a lot of things. They changed Piston Honda's name in Punch-Out Wii just to avoid a lawsuit,so now do you understand?
Glad I could help.

Knux

Adam

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Here is an example:On the Game Boy Advance,Nintendo decided to release the Super Mario Advance series. They were the same games,but with new features. But most of these games were ports of the games on Super Mario All-Stars.

Not a parallel example. Those games were not available on GBA before. NPC games are already playable on Wii. Why people have such a hard time grasping this very basic concept, I'll never know. GBA-owners who were too young to experience the golden era of the SNES were fortunately given some significantly updated versions, and that's great for them.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yet,I bet you guys loved those remakes.

Ah, one of my favorite Eugene tactics, making completely baseless assumptions. No, I didn't like them. The additions were nice, but the games were designed for a taller screen, which makes the GBA screen less than ideal. Also, I dislike playing games on tiny screens anyway. Also also, I have all the original Mario releases and can play them on a big screen with a friend, so why should I care?

They were great for those who otherwise were unable to play the games though. Any version of Super Mario World is better than none.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

So,what is so different about the NPC series then the Advance series?

Besides everything?

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Nintendo will keep releasing these games,so you guys CANNOT stop Nintendo from doing it. Remember,Nintendo apparently puts business above everything else. That's why Nintendo will NOT put Earthbound on the VC,because they will lose money. That also goes for the Starfy games too.

Funny, that's the exact region North America is getting so few NPC titles in comparison to Japan. If you don't buy a company's games, that is certainly the best way to stop them from making them. In fact, without resorting to threats on their persons, it's the only way.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I do NOT make invalid points and for the LAST TIME,I'm not Eugene Wrayburn.

Clearly, you haven't read my previous post, or at least have chosen to ignore every obvious contradiction in your post that I pointed out... which by an amusing coincidence is exactly what Eugene used to do.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Well,AlexSays called on Adam,so like the old saying goes, a tooth for a tooth.

What.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Knux

Machu wrote:

@SuperSonic1990

I've been dying to talk about but din't wanna ruin for everyone still waiting. It's swallowing about 4-5 hours everyday, and when I'm not playing, I'm thinking about when I can get back to it. IT'S AWESOME! It's got that real Nintendo feel to it quality and content wise, but with a dark sense of humour. I'm gonna start a thread closer to the time of US release in the hope of getting a few more people to buy it, as it hasn't done well here, yet deserves to sell lots!
The game feels like Pikmin (chuck guys at stuff), but the game world is unique and the way it grows around you keeps on surprising me, and I'm nearly 60 hours in. Plus its flappin hard in places.

PURE CLASSIC!

Wow,sounds like a must-buy for me. I think I will hold off on buying games for awhile,[I bought too many games. I have more then a 100 VC and WiiWare games and a decent number of retail Wii and Gamecube games.],so I can save up money for this game! Thanks for the advice.

Wow,looks like I have a LOT more people agreeing with me then you AlexSays.
Thanks for supporting me guys!

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.