Forums

Topic: SuperSonic1990 VS AlexSays-The Fight of the Century

Posts 121 to 125 of 125

Knux

@Locke Cole-Show me where I'm annoying,and I'll show you Pong Toss 2.
Besides,I'm not called SuperSonic1990 for nothing.
@AlexSays-I'm curious to why you dislike The Conduit when you haven't even PLAYED it.

Knux

MoogleMuffins

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

@AlexSays-I'm curious to why you dislike The Conduit when you haven't even PLAYED it.

In every post you seem to be annoying. You seem quite cocky and arrogant, nothing else in this world annoys me more than people like that. And the constant use of is annoying because you seem to think every post you do is hilarious. Of course I could be wrong, and my impression of you could be a mistake but thats just what I feel. And I have no idea what Pong Toss 2 is.

Edited on by MoogleMuffins

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Knux

"Locke+Cole" wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

In every post you seem to be annoying. You seem quite cocky and arrogant, nothing else in this world annoys me more than people like that. And the constant use of is annoying because you seem to think every post you do is hilarious. Of course I could be wrong, and my impression of you could be a mistake but thats just what I feel. And I have no idea what Pong Toss 2 is.

Cocky and arrogant? Maybe I'm a little bit like that, but I tend to have a sense of humor. I use ,because there are the only two smileys I memorized. Besides, I'm not that BAD. I certainly don't intend to come off cocky and arrogant
Trust me, there is a member a LOT worse then me. I won't say his name, but I think some of you guys know who I'm talking about. Oh, and I hope you know that Pong Toss 2 is a joke. You are the first person to complain about me, I'll have to remember that!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

MoogleMuffins

I did know Pong Toss 2 was a joke. I just didn't understand it. And well you can't love everyone can you?

Edited on by MoogleMuffins

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.