Forums

Topic: SuperSonic1990 VS AlexSays-The Fight of the Century

Posts 1 to 20 of 126

Knux

This is the official sequel to Adam VS Chicken Brutus!
@AlexSays-NPC games rule! What do you got?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

AlexSays

They don't rule.

/thread

AlexSays

Neomega

OH MY DAMN! HE WENT THERE FOLKS HE WENT THERE!
HE JUST SAID GAMING IS NOT A MEDIUM OF ART! HE SAID IT WAS LOW LIKE THE SETTING ON THAT RAGGETY FAN!

I'm sweating bullets that was the greatest battle I've seen EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

/unnecessary sarcasm

I personally think alexsays is wrong.....but screw my opinion it's frickin alexsays!

(insert comedy here)

Knux

AlexSays wrote:

They don't rule.

/thread

Because they are what you call cash cows? They improve the controls so much it isn't even funny. Donkey Kong:Jungle Beat's controls don't require you you to act like a maniac [the bongos],Pikmin's controls are a BIG improvement,and Mario Power Tennis is VERY FUN with new controls.
So why are they cash cows?

Knux

AlexSays

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Because they are what you call cash cows? They improve the controls so much it isn't even funny. Donkey Kong:Jungle Beat's controls don't require you you to act like a maniac [the bongos],Pikmin's controls are a BIG improvement,and Mario Power Tennis is VERY FUN with new controls.

Cash cows are fine. Actually any type of cow is great.

That's never been the reason I and others have a problem with them.

Heck, Wii Fit is Nintendo's best game this gen and that's a cash field of cows.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Knux

AlexSays wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Cash cows are fine. Actually any type of cow is great.

That's never been the reason I and others have a problem with them.

Heck, Wii Fit is Nintendo's best game this gen and that's a cash field of cows.

Wait a minute let me guess,it's because Nintendo is re-releasing a bunch of old games instead of making new ones? You have a bunch of casual gamers who have never played these games,and you think they should never have a chance to play them with new controls? I think not! Besides,the changed controls make a lot of difference. As for new games,Nintendo has announced a slew of them. So,I think more NPC games is a great idea,because I have not played many of these games,believe it or not.
Any objections?
Oh,and AlexSays did you notice we BOTH join Nintendo Life in the same month? Ironic,isn't it?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

JTC-Pingas

OOOOOOH SNAP!

JTC-Pingas

AlexSays

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Wait a minute let me guess,it's because Nintendo is re-releasing a bunch of old games instead of making new ones? You have a bunch of casual gamers who have never played these games,and you think they should never have a chance to play them with new controls? I think not! Besides,the changed controls make a lot of difference. As for new games,Nintendo has announced a slew of them. So,I think more NPC games is a great idea,because I have not played many of these games,believe it or not.
Any objections?

The games are available online at a lower cost and already playable on the system.

People have been working on games that we can already play.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Oh,and AlexSays did you notice we BOTH join Nintendo Life in the same month? Ironic,isn't it?

Yeah... we're practically brothers.

Terranigma wrote:

Oh no, not again

Agreed.

Each side has argued to death in THIS HUGE THREAD.

There you can find your side Sonic and why the other side shot it down.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Knux

JTCPingas09 wrote:

OOOOOOH SNAP!

Good grief,you guys act like disagreeing with AlexSays is a bad thing.
I'm not scared of what AlexSays's words on here at all!
After all,I post on here the most on these topics and I'm the most popular member on Nintendo Life . So,I say bring it on!

Knux

AlexSays

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I'm the most popular member on Nintendo Life

Riight.

Well I hope you understand being popular isn't all that great if it's for the wrong reasons.

Having everyone know who you are because you "post the most" isn't as good as say, people recognizing you for articulating sound debates.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

JTC-Pingas

Looks like AlexSays told him!!! OH WHAT NOW SUPER SONIC?

JTC-Pingas

Knux

AlexSays wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Any objections?

The games are available online at a lower cost and already playable on the system.

People have been working on games that we can already play.

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yeah... we're practically brothers.

Terranigma wrote:

Oh no, not again

Agreed.

Each side has argued to death in THIS HUGE THREAD.

There you can find your side Sonic and why the other side shot it down.

I have seen that thread,and I don't care. That was the past,this is the present. Things have changed,games have been announced,and people's ideas have changed. Today,I will show you the truth. Wii Fit Plus is NOT GOOD,NPC games are. Why? Because Wii Fit Plus is the same game with Wi-Fi,and NPC games actually add a lot more things [not online] to the table. I rather see casual gamers play NPC games then Wii Fit Plus,because they will have a whole lot more fun.

Knux

Knux

AlexSays wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I'm the most popular member on Nintendo Life

Riight.

Well I hope you understand being popular isn't all that great if it's for the wrong reasons.

Having everyone know who you are because you "post the most" isn't as good as say, people recognizing you for articulating sound debates.

But I post more of a variety of topics then you. Have a look at my topics,and tell me what you think. Because,the only topics you have made is a Anti-NPC topic.
Yeah,I don't really care about being pouplar,but I'm pouplar.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

AlexSays

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I have seen that thread,and I don't care. That was the past,this is the present. Things have changed,games have been announced,and people's ideas have changed. Today,I will show you the truth. Wii Fit Plus is NOT GOOD,NPC games are. Why? Because Wii Fit Plus is the same game with Wi-Fi,and NPC games actually add a lot more things [not online] to the table. I rather see casual gamers play NPC games then Wii Fit Plus,because they will have a whole lot more fun.

Is Adam around? Usually I can just watch him take care of these things...

Wii Fit Plus is an all new expansion. It's content is all new and has never been seen before and your idea it's the same thing just points out you're not very well-educated on Nintendo's upcoming products.

You're also stating more people will have fun with one game than another? Really? Well you show me the worldwide polls on that and I'll give you time to ask all 20 million Wii Fit owners.

If you're not going to bring any valuable points to the table, it's better to leave the discussion at rest. Especially when that thread had a much better argument than what you've presented here today.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Adam

Wii Fit Plus is not the same game. We barely have any details on it, but everything shown so far has been brand new. NPC games are literally ports. Sure, the controls are different (though not really that different) and it's in widescreen (praise be to Iwata, I so want NPCs now), but aside from that DK game, nothing is being added to any of them.

If you want to spread misinformation to support yourself, you need to take the Eugene Wrayburn approach of sprinkling it in between utter nonsense and unrelated ad hominem attacks so that we don't notice it as much. Maybe it'll slip by.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Knux

"AlexSays" wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Is Adam around? Usually I can just watch him take care of these things...

Wii Fit Plus is an all new expansion. It's content is all new and has never been seen before and your idea it's the same thing just points out you're not very well-educated on Nintendo's upcoming products.

You're also stating more people will have fun with one game than another? Really? Well you show me the worldwide polls on that and I'll give you time to ask all 20 million Wii Fit owners.

If you're not going to bring any valuable points to the table, it's better to leave the discussion at rest. Especially when that thread had a much better argument than what you've presented here today.

Wii Fit is not a game, it is interactive media,not a game. The controls are horrible too. How do I know this? Because,I own Wii Fit. So, Wii Fit Plus adds more then Wi-fi? I'm very surprised. If we keep Nintendo releasing expansions to casual games, we will keep getting the same thing over and over. However, I'm looking forward to Wii Sports Resort. Things like Wii Motion Plus and the hardcore games announced at E3 2009 are good signs. Wii Fit Plus and the Vitality Sensor are not.
I have more points to point out,but I'll wait until you have responded.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

JTC-Pingas

I really want that new Wii Shock!

JTC-Pingas

Knux

weirdadam wrote:

Wii Fit Plus is not the same game. We barely have any details on it, but everything shown so far has been brand new. NPC games are literally ports. Sure, the controls are different (though not really that different) and it's in widescreen (praise be to Iwata, I so want NPCs now), but aside from that DK game, nothing is being added to any of them.

If you want to spread misinformation to support yourself, you need to take the Eugene Wrayburn approach of sprinkling it in between utter nonsense and unrelated ad hominem attacks so that we don't notice it as much. Maybe it'll slip by.

Maybe Wii Fit Plus is not the same game,but it has the same premise,get on the Balance Board. Like Wii Fit,it is a game where you get on the Balance Board,shake your body,and bust a rib. You call that a game! Oh,and DO NOT compare me to Eugene Wraybun. Wii Fit might be a good game,but how about something more original Nintendo? I loved Wii Sports,it was different and fresh. I want something fresh,just not another rehash. Casual gamers do NOT know what they wanted,they loved Pong Toss for example. But,we have gotten off the subject matter and we need to get back to NPC games.
I call on Chicken Brutus!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.