Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,026

XBontendo

Granted. Jedi: Fallen order turns out to be great, EA in turn gets bought out by Ubisoft due to its success. All future games have an annual release each riddled with DLC and multiple editions (deluxe/gold/ultimate) none of which actually include the complete experience. You become frustrated and in turn say the following:

I wish Ubisoft made better games

Edited on by XBontendo

XBox/Steam/Epic: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.
Playstations are fine, but I don't have one.

Laoak

Granted. WatchDogs: Legion turns out to be great, Ubisoft in turn gets bought out by Activision due to its success. All future games have an annual release each riddled with DLC and multiple editions (deluxe/gold/ultimate) none of which actually include the complete experience. You become frustrated and in turn say the following:
I wish Activision made better games

{funny quote here}

XBontendo

@LetsGoSwitch Granted. COD Modern Warfare somehow redefines the genre. Seeking a new audience with their success, Activision cuts ties with Blizzard and renews their old (real old) partnership with Atari. Atari finally launches the VCS with a hanful of great Activion exclusives. It flops because it's a hecking Atari and nobody wants/trusts it. Both companies go under and their IPs are caught in video game limbo.

I wish I didn't have to sleep to function properly.

XBox/Steam/Epic: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.

sweth_t

Granted. You are able to function perfectly normal without sleep, but for the 8 hours or so you would normally spend sleeping, your brain refuses to let you work. You lost all ability to focus on anything and your attention span becomes incredibly short between 10PM and 6AM.

I wish I was able to afford any video game I wished to buy.

sweth_t

Anti-Matter

Granted but you must sign the contract with the website and have to do whatever they want.

I wish i can have a nice dream after eating some apples.

Anti-Matter

TheAwesomeBowser

@Anti-Matter Granted. You start sleeping immediately after eating one.

I wish everyone would stop thinking Pichu is top tier in Smash Ultimate and instead everyone starts thinking Bowser is top tier.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Laoak

Granted. Everyone plays Bowser only and so Sakurai makes a rule that only one of each character can be in a game. You can only sometimes play as Bowser.

I wish they would remake Ocarina of Time

{funny quote here}

Anti-Matter

Granted but you must buy a real Ocarina to play the game, not by Joy Cons.

I wish i am the guest judge for America's Next Top Model.

Anti-Matter

Aozz101x

granted, although it turn out to be Luigi and he didn't like the guest sadly.
i wish Alien Hominid was release on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

sweth_t

Granted, but it's a really shoddy port plagued with frame rate issues, audio issues, and new microtransactions that weren't in the original.

I wish Nintendo would support their legacy games better.

sweth_t

XBontendo

Granted. Nintendo focuses entirely on their legacy content through Gamecube, but never supports any new content ever again.

I wish that we could reverse climate change.

Anti-Matter

Granted but it will be as wild as Neptune's storm (2,400 kph)

I wish i have diamonds from planet Uranus.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Granted, but they’re all beads and can never be cleaned.

I wish it would rain.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Laoak

Granted. It's acid.

I wish for money (September is too busy)

{funny quote here}

Laoak

Granted. On the N64.

I wish my laptop would stop lagging

{funny quote here}

XBontendo

Granted, everything begins running at speeds so fast you can't discern what's happening.
Then the laptop bursts into flames.

I wish the Links Awakening remake had a copy of the original included on the cart

sweth_t

Granted. It's saturated in the original puke green color with low visibility to boot, for that "authentic Game Boy feel".

I wish Xenoblade Chronicles X would be ported to the Switch as a Definitive Version.

sweth_t

Aozz101x

Granted, Nintendo cancelled it in favor of Xenoblade Chronicles X Amiibo Festival releasing on Switch.
i wish for Baby Mario to be a playable fight in Smash Bros Ultimate

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

SuperMushHill

granted, but he's the most hated smash addition and is the lowest in the tier list.

I wish Nintendo would make a Links Awaking styled remake of the Mother Trilogy (and Localize it)

SuperMushHill

Switch Friend Code: SW-5550-3190-0157

sweth_t

Granted. They're exclusive to mobile devices.

I wish Monster Hunter World was ported to Switch and it ran as well as Switcher III.

sweth_t

Sorry, this topic has been locked.