Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 2,597

antdickens

@Lroy you kind of answered your own question - TapaTalk is a platform for smaller sites to use, where-as our forum is part of a much bigger platform that powers our entire website, games pages, voting, polls etc and not just the forum.

Anyway, we'll certainly consider adding an easier way to upload images in the future

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Dogorilla

@antdickens Alright, I didn't get a screenshot at the time but if the ad comes up again I'll try to do so. You don't think that warning message that came up was anything to worry about then? It may have just been my phone's internet browser reacting to that ad but I'm not sure. I don't remember exactly what it said but if it appears again I'll get a screenshot.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Lroy

@antdickens Ah I see. Thanks again and look forward to the new photo posting capacities being added.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

CurryPowderKeg79

antdickens wrote:

Anyway, we'll certainly consider adding an easier way to upload images in the future

Although not a noob to computers(owned over 10 since the 80's) i still don't know how to post pictures on this site or any other besides Ebay. So remember i'm not a noob, just dumb. Oh Wait

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

CurryPowderKeg79

I would be nice to be able to add games i've imported to my have list. Their on the games list and will let me do everything with them except say i have them. (???) Is this because it's against some Countries' laws to import certain games?

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

Quarth

@antdickens I see. But then it would be cool if you mention that you tried to reach out to them, just so we, the readers, know you've tried.

Thanks for the reply!

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

dew12333

Please can you have a look at the new advert banners on the top of the webpage, this has a bad habit off overlaying the articles making them impossible to see or click. Doesn't happen every time and a refresh seems to sort it out, but it's happening too much and a bit annoying. Cheers

dew12333

CurryPowderKeg79

It would nice to have review score if you've reviewed the game next to the games mentioned in Eshop sells. This would make life so much easier as now you have to look up every game on your own.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

dew12333

Please Please Please Please do something about the advertising overlaying the articles.

I have asked before but no one replies or does anything about it!!!

dew12333

TommyTendo

A like button would be really appreciated. I like to use it to acknowledge that I have read someone's post, especially if they have replied to me.

redd214

Can we perhaps add a way to personally favorite (sticky) certain threads and also ignore entire threads in the forums? I know some sites have this feature dunno if it's at all possible here, thanks!

redd214

Anti-Matter

Could we have a Private Message to other user ?

Anti-Matter

Tasuki

Anti-Matter wrote:

Could we have a Private Message to other user ?

How many times are people going to ask this stupid question.

No.. Ant and other staff members answered this a million times already No. And just in case someone else asks, No.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

dew12333

Hi,

Just a request to see if you could include information on age ratings for games that you discuss / review.

I would like to get excited about certain games for my son but often don't know if they will be okay.

I do understand it may be a bore trying to find out in some cases and also with so many countries, so no problem if not as I can find out myself.

Cheers

dew12333

Dogorilla

I think there should be a tab at the top of the site where all the 'best [genre] games on Switch' and '50 best games on [console]' articles can be found all in one place. Those lists are good buyers' guides and most of them seem to get updated when new games come out (or when user ratings change, in the case of the '50 best' lists) so it would make sense for the articles to be easier to find.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Eel

I thought of a super fun new feature.

A really big noticeable and easy to read banner that appears when new users try to make a new thread that says:

“DONT CREATE A THREAD TO SHARE YOUR POKÉMON GO FRIEND CODE”

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic