Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 5,781 to 5,800 of 18,270

MoogleMuffins

CorporalPegasus wrote:

MoogleMuffins wrote:

Just a small question I have, Is Meowth on either X or Y?

I'm considering getting one of them, but I'll be a bit disheartened if my favourite pokemon isn't anywhere to be found.

Meowth seems to be unoptainable in both as of now.

Ah. I thought as much.

Thanks for letting me know.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Nintendo6400

I just caught an abra with POKERUS!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Windy

I'm Hooked I just cant stop catching these cute little monsters! What is making me do this? LOL

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

CanisWolfred

So, I finally found time to go clothes shopping for my Elektra...and I had way too much fun trying on clothes. XD I guess I channeled my inner girl a little too hard. Oh well, wound up with a stellar outfit and now I'm rolling in style.

BTW, I just beat the 5th gym...61 hours in. Granted, I don't think I'm gonna go allout and train more the 3 pokemon for the next gym.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

I just traded a bunch of petilils through wonder trade. Hopefully the people who received them will like them.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Oh perfect! Let's trade then!

The original petilil came from the friend safari. I don't have any more newborns to trade but I can give you the original one if you want it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Retro_on_theGo

Morpheel wrote:

Oh perfect! Let's trade then!

The original petilil came from the friend safari. I don't have any more newborns to trade but I can give you the original one if you want it.

Oh, thanks for the offer but those come with the hidden ability right? You should hold on to the last one! If there's ever more, let me know, I'll just take the clauncher for now lol.

KarrotMan

CanisWolfred wrote:

So, I finally found time to go clothes shopping for my Elektra...and I had way too much fun trying on clothes. XD I guess I channeled my inner girl a little too hard. Oh well, wound up with a stellar outfit and now I'm rolling in style.

BTW, I just beat the 5th gym...61 hours in. Granted, I don't think I'm gonna go allout and train more the 3 pokemon for the next gym.

Channeling your inner girl you say? Why not try your hand at Style Savvy then, behind all that glitter is a deep Management sim and a collectathon. Back on topic, 61 hours? I beat the game at 40, what have you been up to?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

DefHalan

So I have been having a conversation at work about Exp. Share. I think it is similar to the "Casual" mode in Fire Emblem Awakening (as in both these make the game easier to get through). Would you agree or disagree with that and why?

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Eel

You get a third pokemon if you've beaten the game.

If your friend is online the chances of hidden abilities increase.

Could someone tell me my type and pokemon? :3

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.