Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 1 to 20 of 18,270

e-love

Just announced from the Pokemon Nintendo Direct!

Gen. 6 is actually here!

A worldwide October 2013 release is set for Pokemon X and Y on the 3DS!

Untitled

I'm super excited!
Yet a little in awe that Gen. 5 is already coming to a close.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

LordJumpMad

I'll wait for Pokemon Z

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

KarrotMan

Bah, thought I'd quit gaming, but I'm only alluding myself. It looks good, the Battle scenes I mean. A bit worried about the overworld though, but I'm sure nine months is enough for some polishing. The last Pokemon game I've played was Yellow, think now's a good time to jump in the Poke Wagon. Will definitely get the version with the Legendary bird.

Untitled
Yeah, definitely going with Froakie, Bet he'll be busting up an ace beard once he's fully evolved.

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

e-love

Interesting use of letters for the version names. Then again, there's only so many colors.

The question is: Pokemon Z or Pokemon X2 and Y2?

Drawdler

I said I'd be happy as long as the next game was on 3DS. I didn't lie.
Graphics are bloody awesome, Pokémon are looking good so far, and the worldwide October release is the cherry on top of a delectable cake... And I love cherries...
My only criticism would be that the Pokémon designs look a little bit "complex" this time, which I hope doesn't become a trend, but I'm sure I'll get used to that. I'll likely be going with Chespin.
I'm sure this will be an amazing game and it also looks a lot more free in the overworld which will be wonderful, so props to Gamefreak. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this in the future.
And did I mention simeltanious worldwide release?

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Zach777

Wonder how many new creatures will be added... Wonder if ALL old ones will be able to be transferred/caught somehow. Crazy

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

TsunamiSensei

If you can't tell from my fennekin( I think) avatar, I'm pretty exited for this. And I guess around 100 new 'mon in this generation.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

ChuJelly

I'm so freaking excited, yet at the same time a bit annoyed. My wallet can never get a break, can it? And now I have likely 100+ new Pokémon to learn how to draw....

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

RetroGBHippie92

I am so freakin' excited, I havn't been excited for a new pokemon since Diamond & Pearl and you know why? because Gamefreak were rehashing the series up until black/white/black2/white2, I just hope I don't have to import pokemon from the latest games because I haven't even laid a finger on them. Can you believe it's taken GameFreak 16 years (this is including the Jap release of Red & Green) to make a proper full 3D Handheld Pokemon RPG? Well it's about time and for the right console! OMG Squee! This is gonna rock!!

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

e-love

I think I'm going to go with Chespin for my starter.

So what's going to be strange, is there's a big chance we might not know the whole Pokedex before the game comes out like all the others. Discovery!

mrayski

This is gonna be great, like you don't even know

mrayski

NinFreak

I wonder if we can run diagonal yet. It didn't look like it.

Graphics look a bit bad but all 3DS games do in 2D. Most wanted 3DS game now.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Norfair

It looks a little odd, I wonder if there were any other major changes aside from the graphics.
I'm getting Froakie and the deer legendary.

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

Lynox5

There goes non-stop Animal Crossing after the release

Seriously, this new generation is looking amazing so far! The X-version and Fennekin it is!

Backloggery: Lynox
PSN: Lynox081194
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935 | Nintendo Network ID: Lynox5

MrArcade

I'm going for Pokemon X. I will most likely choose Froakie!

MrArcade

Pokefanmum82

i'm getting both copies of these games and an extra one for my son. good thing my birthday is that month. I will be getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon in March and playing it until october when this game comes out

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

CanisWolfred

Dumbest. Names. Ever.

LordJumpMad wrote:

I'll wait for Pokemon Z

This.

EDIT: And they better have some Black 2/White 2 events between now and October. I need a reason to go back to that game, and if they don't give me one, I'm not sure how much faith I'd have in this "Gen 6."

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.