cough

Untitled

coughcough

Untitled

coughcoughcough

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

EOTW

I'm amazed that the new Exeggutor design is starting to grow on me. I mean, it's just so ridiculous. You can't even see the whole thing during battle I just... someone at Game Freak truly stopped giving a **** and it is glorious. Also I understand the typing now, I think. There is such thing as a dragon blood tree, Dracaena draco, that looks similar to greater Exeggutor. Just thought I'd share that.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

Eel

Exeggutor finally looks like the palm tree it's supposed to be.

I'm happy for him.

Go exeggutor, follow your dreams.

Anyway, I think they meant the Dracaena genus itself. It includes some trees that look like exeggutor here, specially the younger plants, the plants tend to grow multiple "heads" (as shown in that picture), and the name simply means "female dragon".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

EOTW

@Octane The younger ones do, I think:

NX HYPE

Octane

@EOTW He's definitely based on the coconut tree though. I think it's just a coincidence. If he was a Fire type, and if you looked long enough, you'd find a tree that sort of looked like a coconut tree that was named after fire or something similar.

Octane

Eel

Well, design-wise it's obviously a coconut palm tree.

These Dracaena plants are just a nice way to explain the new typing. If it was fire type and a plant matched that nicely with it, would probably be because it's what inspired the typing.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Marakuto

I think we may know of an already existing move that may become a Z Move, possibly since Gamefreak is going with these disastrous named moves for Z Moves Gigavolt Havoc, Inferno Overdrive, Bloom Doom and Hydro Vortex that the fairy type move from the cutscene used in the story in XY's Kalos war, Light of Ruin, may become a Z Move.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

EOTW

You do realize that the Z moves are going to become grinding tools. Like, Light of Ruin, an apocalyptic event, going off every 15 seconds on Victory Road.

NX HYPE

Bolt_Strike

Since Lugia and Ho-oh seem to be reappearing in this game, maybe they'll get Alola Forms? Maybe Water/Dragon for Lugia and Fire/Fairy for Ho-oh.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

-Green-

Wait, what?!? When did we learn they would likely appear?

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

-Green-

It'd be an interesting nod to those two, and I actually really like them, so that'd be nice.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Haru17

Ehh, maybe Lugia, but Ho-Oh is just a cloud.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Bolt_Strike

It's more than the cloud. There's a town on the southeast island that resembles Ecruteak which could be a possible location for Lugia/Ho-oh to appear.

But there's no confirmation yet, it's just a hint.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Maxz

It'd make some sense for Ho-oh and Lugia to appear, as GSC are probably the games most distant from the franchise at the moment. RSE has just been remade, RBYG got loads of nostalgia pandering last gen with the starters/Mewtwo + all new mega evos getting heavily featured in XY (not to mention the virtual console rereleases + Bank compatability). BW wasn't that long ago, and DPPt is probably being kept in the tank for the inevitable remakes. So providing some sort of link to GSC seems logical. Theme wise, they fit very well with the Sun/Mon aesthetic (though not quite as perfectly as Cressalia/Darkrai). Before GSC were remade, many people assumed the games were going to be called Sun Gold and Moon Silver, after all.

Mega-evos seem to have fallen out of fashion - or at least GF have remained very tight lipped on the subject so far - but I can't help wondering if we'll get mega forms of the Johto starters, perhaps with slightly more interesting typings. It doesn't seem to be the right thing to be discussing, given all the new, non-mega-evo related news we've been getting (we don't even know if there are going to be ANY megas), but it's a thought.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.