Forums

Topic: Nintendo Badge Arcade

Posts 101 to 120 of 574

TeeJay

Ever since I got the LBW set I haven't opened the badge center again. But I do want to keep an eye out in case they release a SMW set.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

If you want a particular set, you might as well check daily... Those things go appear and disappear in a matter of days. (it's that way to make you feel like you need to get them NOW).

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FriedSquid

@TeeJay They don't have a Super Mario World set, the closest you'll get are SMW sprites in the Super Mario Maker sets, but so far they only have the NES sprites available.

Actually this reminds me, if anyone's interested (or it hasn't been posted yet), here's almost all of the badges so far, in case you want to know what's in store for the future. I can't wait until they make those Pokemon badges available. And unfortunately @Klimbatize, so far they only have Famicom and Super Famicom badges, no sign of DSi or GBA at all. I also wanted these for my folders.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

RR529

Oh, I also got a Bob-Omb today. Forgot about him until I saw that I put him on top of the Chain Chomp's peg.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Freelance

Well. I'm really disappointed there's no Star Fox badges. I didn't see any on the website linked here. That was what I was really hoping for. Not sure if I want to actually spend money on it now.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

retropunky

Some Star Fox and Mother badges would have been cool. Maybe with the their upcoming releases?

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

veeflames

OHMERGHERD. SPLATOON BADGES ARE AVAILABLE. MUST HAVE THEM.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@NintyMan: Actually, I'm using my EU 3DS. It looks like the Splatoon badges came in today (well, tomorrow since I'm in the US ).
Best part is that I don't have to pay $1. A little bit less than that.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Randomname19

The game can't connect to the internet,even though it works fine(I can access to the eshop).

EDIT The problem fixed by himself,it was weird though.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Sinister

Pricing model in this App sucks. But the Badges you can get are pretty cool.
Got 6 more free games since my initial 5 free games and managed to get all the Splatoon App Icons and most of one of the two other Splatoon Badge Sets as well as a complette Mario 8bit underground set.

Edited on by Sinister

3DS FC: 4553-9946-1131

Freelance

I take back what I said. Today a bunch of badges came out that I actually want. Urge to buy, rising....

Freelance

Yoshi

Wasn't happy with how today's attempt went. The practice catcher went terribly, but I still got a free play out of it. And then when I went to the actual catchers, I find a whole bunch of new ones, but they say that it's the final day. Really, Nintendo? In fact, this is the final day for a large majority of the catchers.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Freelance

I sadly succumbed to temptation, alas. I wanted the MK Bowser and Totakeke badge, despite never once using the music app... so I popped in $1.46 and got both badges. Then I tried twice to get the MK cow (never knew the series had cows....) 'cause it was cute, but I couldn't get it, so for my last coin I went after a big, fat money bag from AC. I got it, and it knocked off a coin and the Tom Nook standing on that tiny island too.

Freelance

Sinister

I really like the badges that change the look of the system apps.
Untitled

The Forum doesn't read XML files so I converted it for you ~Santa

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

3DS FC: 4553-9946-1131

zitpig

Free plays and badges are completely random. I've been playing on my US 3DSXL and my UK New 3DS. I've had virtually no free plays with my UK account, but quite a few on my US one. Maybe that'll change and it is indeed random...

It's a great "freebie", and I admit I've bought 1 set of five plays on each device, but doubt I'll spend more. As mentioned, it is indeed very clunky and quite demanding - the rabbit also talks waaaaay too much and could seem intimidating to youngsters.

zitpig

iphys

I really didn't see any great moves with the practice board today, and even just trying to grab the badges one-by-one, the claw would drop them half the time on the way back because they weren't a good shape to grip. Fortunately I had 8 leftover practice badges from yesterday on one system to be able to make it to 10 and my other system I lucked out and got a bonus badge, so I still got free plays. I thought I wanted the MK8 badges, but that pretty much convinced me they're not worth risking your free plays on, so I wound up getting more Splatoon badges.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Klimbatize

I would love a badge related to SEGA for my SEGA folder of games. Maybe a Sonic Amiibo from Super Mario Maker? Or even better, a Genesis badge (unlikely).

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

RR529

Yeah, today's practice catcher (the Mario Kart 8 one) was terrible.

Luckily, I still got a free play. I tried the catcher with the bomb (the one with SMB versions of Boos & Magikoopas), and though it did knock things around, I didn't get any badges (a couple tried falling at the same time, but wedged together & got stuck).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.