Forums

Topic: Nintendo Badge Arcade

Posts 121 to 140 of 574

Grumblevolcano

Today's catchers for the UK were more Splatoon ones, Octarians and squid form for Inklings.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Late

Caught all the Splatoon menu icons and added them to my home menu. I'm hoping that they'll add those game console badges soon since I have folders for every system and I want to add a badge on every folder so I don't have to remember which system's games are in which folder. Some people look at my home menu and think that I haven't downloaded many games but in reality I have everything hidden in folders. I'm actually in need of a bigger SD card since I can't fit more games on my 32GB card. I've designed my home menu in a way that I usually have no need of scrolling and everything is packed really tight so it's a bit hard to find a way to use badges in a way that won't destroy my structure. Has anyone noticed any delay on getting the home screen up if you fill your menu with badges? My 3DS takes a while to load all my games (+ random theme) once I open the lid so I wonder if it'll be even slower if I start using many badges.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

zitpig

I got 16 practice badges last night for the Splatoon game (got all 8 badges twice) and got NO hidden badges from the pieces; however as I scored more than 10 I got 2 badges from the boss and an extra bonus for clearing the set (I think that's what it was for).

zitpig

Tiefseemiez

zitpig wrote:

I got 16 practice badges last night for the Splatoon game (got all 8 badges twice) and got NO hidden badges from the pieces; however as I scored more than 10 I got 2 badges from the boss and an extra bonus for clearing the set (I think that's what it was for).

Same goes for me. I think I cleared 15 practice badges, but only got 1 try out of them and 1 extra try for I can't remember; I think just for the rabbit liking my answer. And no hidden badges either...
This is why I don't get how people happen to get that many badges out of free trys.
I won't start spending money, since I don't really like the concept of this game and because it will be pretty fast pretty addicting if this hurdle disappears.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Tiefseemiez

Aaargh! Again! I got 14 practice badges today, none of them were hidden badges (when I tried the first time it was like 10 badges and no hidden ones). This made up to 19 points, so I only got 1 free try and to make things worse I made the same mistake with trying to pick the museum owl (forgot his name). Argh!

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

DefHalan

POKEMON BADGES... ok here is a little bit of money

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I saw on Twitter the Pokemon badges are only available until 11/23? How does that work? Do badges usually disappear for good or can you expect them to be on offer again a few weeks later?

Claw machines go in and out of the game pretty often. So far they haven't had any claw machines repeat but I bet they will soon. I am surprised the Pokemon claw machines will last that long. Most claw machines only last a few days. Mario Kart machines were added yesterday and today is already their Final Day. Most likely they will come back but still. Surprised the Pokemon machines will be around for so long. Now I feel silly spending money on them.

DefHalan

Neko_Ichigofan wrote:

How much eShop credit does each use take?

$1 = 5 tries

Yoshi

Heck, there were Mario vs. Donkey Kong badges that popped up today, and it's the only day they will be up. I'm certain they will come back eventually. The game is still very new and we have a lot of the library to go through.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Blue_Blur

Morpheel wrote:

Those Pokemon badges are hard to get.

Pikachu is in the trolliest place ever.

I also hate how they put Charmander in that box... I love Flareon, but with only one free play, I knew I wouldn't be able to get it, so I went for a different badge. I hope they make an Umbreon badge soon, Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

LaserdiscGal

Politoed Badge or Riot.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

RR529

Got two free tries today, and I managed to grab Abra (I wanted to clear enough of them so that Mewtwo would roll down, but it didn't happen).

I do like Abra though (the whole evolutionary line, in fact), so I put him on my Apps folder.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Soren

Unless I'm mistaken, the only way to get the Mewtwo Ball is to grab the Abra and the Kadabra, THEN grab the Alakazam to make it roll down. It might be possible to skip the Abra, but I didn't try it.

“Bad news. Something big is happening, and we need to formulate a plan of action.”
—Soren

DefHalan

Soren wrote:

Unless I'm mistaken, the only way to get the Mewtwo Ball is to grab the Abra and the Kadabra, THEN grab the Alakazam to make it roll down. It might be possible to skip the Abra, but I didn't try it.

I skipped Abra at first but kadabra actually knocked him in for me instead of Mewtwo lol

Klimbatize

I've been trying to get badges that makes sense for my folders. So the other day I got a bob-omb for my demos folder. Bomb...demolition...demo short for demolition.

Yeah, it's a reach.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.