Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,882

Pink_Floyd

Hello I was wondering what memory cards are compatible with the New 3DS. I have been trying to find a compatible list but no luck. Thanks for the help.

Pink_Floyd

Felioth

Hi! I would have started a new thread, but i think i can ask my question here!
I have already post this in another thread but without luck!

I bought some minutes ago the New 3DS Ambassador Edition

I already have a 2DS and i don't know if i have to transfer my content to my new system!

I explain myself now... I don't have many downloadable games, only ten or so, and none of them are full digital releases, they are only eshop games...

I don't care to play them on the New 3DS, i already beat them so.... i'm still forced to transfer my content or not?

Or i can register my New 3DS with my Nintendo ID and use it as my second 3DS??

It will be registered to my name as the other or there will be problems??

I will be able to use the Pokebank without problems?? Or it will be tied to my old system??

Please shed some light for me!
Thanks!

Felioth

Dreamsleep

Not gonna fool me again, Nintendo, with this upgrade business. I bought a DSi, never again.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

6ch6ris6

Dreamsleep wrote:

Not gonna fool me again, Nintendo, with this upgrade business. I bought a DSi, never again.

i really liked the DSi, but i did not have a DS before that lol

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Justlink

Felioth wrote:

Hi! I would have started a new thread, but i think i can ask my question here!
I have already post this in another thread but without luck!

I bought some minutes ago the New 3DS Ambassador Edition

I already have a 2DS and i don't know if i have to transfer my content to my new system!

I explain myself now... I don't have many downloadable games, only ten or so, and none of them are full digital releases, they are only eshop games...

I don't care to play them on the New 3DS, i already beat them so.... i'm still forced to transfer my content or not?

Or i can register my New 3DS with my Nintendo ID and use it as my second 3DS??

It will be registered to my name as the other or there will be problems??

I will be able to use the Pokebank without problems?? Or it will be tied to my old system??

Please shed some light for me!
Thanks!

If you want ur ID on the New 3ds you have to transfer and if you make a new account, you have to repeat what you did to use pokebank.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Grumblevolcano

I decided to get the ambassador New 3DS (as well as Sonic Boom 3DS). Financially everything looks fine and this guarantees me a New 3DS whereas waiting for launch does not (see virtually anything Nintendo's released in the past few months)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Bigtime

Do we know what the symbols on the ambassador edition mean?

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Inkling

Bigtime wrote:

Do we know what the symbols on the ambassador edition mean?

I heard it says 'Nin Ten Do', but I'm not sure

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

baba_944

Yeah, it says "NINTENDO". See:

"NINTENDO": 任天堂

Who are you?

gspro15198

I didn't receive a card in the box so I can't register my new 3DS with Club Nintendo. did anyone receive a card or know how I can register my new hardware without one?

my 3DS friend code is 0731-4736-5712 if you add me let me know so I can add you back :)

Twitter:

Yoshi

gspro15198 wrote:

I didn't receive a card in the box so I can't register my new 3DS with Club Nintendo. did anyone receive a card or know how I can register my new hardware without one?

I think linking your Club Nintendo account to the eShop will register it.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

jos

did those who get one receive a dispatch email or did it just show up at the door

jos

Nintendo Network ID: josuv22

Grumblevolcano

jos wrote:

did those who get one receive a dispatch email or did it just show up at the door

Dispatch email.

By the way, I found out that my New 3DS has been delivered to a neighbour (because I had an exam this morning). Can't wait to open it up though I'll wait until this evening as I've got more exams this week.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jos

Grumblevolcano wrote:

jos wrote:

Dispatch email.

By the way, I found out that my New 3DS has been delivered to a neighbour (because I had an exam this morning). Can't wait to open it up though I'll wait until this evening as I've got more exams this week.

right so it being 6 days and I yet to receive a dispatch email, guess I have to contact them to see what the story is

jos

Nintendo Network ID: josuv22

Nin10dad

gspro15198 wrote:

This is from the Club Nintendo Australia Website, no news as of yet on whether Europe will receive stars.

Inside the packaging of your selected Nintendo game or system you will find the Club Nintendo registration card. Locate your unique PIN#. You might need to scratch off a layer with a coin to reveal it.
Please note: New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL are not eligible for registration with Club Nintendo and do not include a Club Nintendo Product Identification Number (PIN).

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

MegaMari0

G0dlike wrote:

gspro15198 wrote:

This is from the Club Nintendo Australia Website, no news as of yet on whether Europe will receive stars.

Inside the packaging of your selected Nintendo game or system you will find the Club Nintendo registration card. Locate your unique PIN#. You might need to scratch off a layer with a coin to reveal it.
Please note: New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL are not eligible for registration with Club Nintendo and do not include a Club Nintendo Product Identification Number (PIN).

That is until it's officially released.............I hope...

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Grumblevolcano

munchakoopas wrote:

G0dlike wrote:

gspro15198 wrote:

All 3DS and Wii U Club Nintendo codes expire on 31st March 2015 irrelevant of release date so maybe it's being ditched.

Grumblevolcano

MegaMari0

Grumblevolcano wrote:

munchakoopas wrote:

G0dlike wrote:

gspro15198 wrote:

All 3DS and Wii U Club Nintendo codes expire on 31st March 2015 irrelevant of release date so maybe it's being ditched.

Our loyalty! Our codes! NOOOOOO

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic