Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,882

Cesco

Akazury wrote:

what could this mean for the European release?

IMHO the new 3DS might be released in Europe within February 13th. Because amazon.it is listing Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS as available on this day, and AFAIK MH4 is enhanced for this new handheld.

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

WebHead

Cesco wrote:

Akazury wrote:

what could this mean for the European release?

IMHO the new 3DS might be released in Europe within February 13th. Because amazon.it is listing Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS as available on this day, and AFAIK MH4 is enhanced for this new handheld.

Yeah February launch is looking likely, at least for Europe.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Akazury

They mention a delivery date within 7 days so February seems likely. Sadly I won't be getting it as you can only pay with a Credit Card and most people in the Netherlands don't have a Credit Card

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Akazury wrote:

They mention a delivery date within 7 days so February seems likely. Sadly I won't be getting it as you can only pay with a Credit Card and most people in the Netherlands don't have a Credit Card

Surely if you already have an account with Nintendo Europe/UK online store and sign in before clicking "Buy Now" it'll just allow you to use your standard payment for that site, right?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WebHead

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Akazury wrote:

Surely if you already have an account with Nintendo Europe/UK online store and sign in before clicking "Buy Now" it'll just allow you to use your standard payment for that site, right?

Hey Grumble what did you mean by rumored direct in the news article?

WebHead

Inkling

WebHead wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Akazury wrote:

There's a rumour saying a Direct will come tomorrow (7th January)

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

WebHead

Inkling wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Akazury wrote:

Source if you can find? I don't doubt it, I just don't want to get my hopes up.

WebHead

HappyHappyist

WebHead wrote:

Inkling wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Akazury wrote:

I don't believe it. If it were true, Nintendo would have given an announcement of a direct today. I haven't seen them give surprise direct.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Akazury

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Akazury wrote:

No because we don't have an online store, we can only get rewards with our Stars and that's it. So when logged in they ask if you want it, then you need to fill in your adres and then the stuff from your credit card. Looking at the page I think it's because it runs through their main office in Germany. Worst of all is that these N3DS's are already arriving to those who ordered them

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Mercy_Lost

Just a question for those with n3ds, does it emulate the circle pad pro for older games? (resi rev, mh3u, metal gear)

Mercy_Lost

Smash_kirby

Mercy_Lost wrote:

Just a question for those with n3ds, does it emulate the circle pad pro for older games? (resi rev, mh3u, metal gear)

yes it does which is why it includes ZL and ZR.

Smash_kirby

Mercy_Lost

Smash_kirby wrote:

Mercy_Lost wrote:

Sweet, ta! No need to rush my backlog then!

Mercy_Lost

kereke12

Mercy_Lost wrote:

Smash_kirby wrote:

Mercy_Lost wrote:

that's pretty cool

Sweet, ta! No need to rush my backlog then!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Bolt_Strike

HappyHappyist wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Inkling wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Akazury wrote:

I don't believe it. If it were true, Nintendo would have given an announcement of a direct today. I haven't seen them give surprise direct.

I think they have, but it was mainly for game-centric Directs like Mario Kart 8 and Tomodachi Life. They probably wouldn't for the N3DS though.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

HappyHappyist wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Inkling wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Akazury wrote:

I think they have, but it was mainly for game-centric Directs like Mario Kart 8 and Tomodachi Life. They probably wouldn't for the N3DS though.

EDIT: Also, Directs typically happen in the second week of the month. So if we're getting one this month, it'd probably be next week.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

GamecubeMan

My original 3DS is acting up. Had it since the release year... 2011 so I'm not all that surprised. Oh well I guess I'm caving and buy the very thing I said I hate. :3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

it's a new year, still waiting on New 3DS news :/

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

WebHead

Xiao_Pai wrote:

We will probably get a direct soon, probably next week, announcing such. Patience.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

Joeynator3000

WebHead wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

We will probably get a direct soon, probably next week, announcing such. Patience.

That's gonna be forever! TwT

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

theWAITisOVER

is there an approximately date for new 3ds in europe? (for ex first quarter, second quarter, etc ??)

Edited on by theWAITisOVER

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic