Forums

Topic: How long until the 3ds dies?

Posts 381 to 396 of 396

Maximumbeans

@NintendoByNature I've noticed for some time that the interface on the sites has been dogs*** for anything that isn't the Switch. It's a nightmare to browse 3DS titles in a way that makes any logical sense.

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

MarcusIsCool

There’s actually a sizable amount of good 3ds eshop games. Searching for them is an actual skill.

I like games and I know computer programming

MarcusIsCool

Any opinions on crimson shroud????? Similar to Grinisia for 3ds????????!

I like games and I know computer programming

Mikmoomamimocki

@NintendoByNature What's up with that! I just went to see how much Mario 64 on Wii U costed but I couldn't find the page!

The interface is really bad right now, I hope it gets better. It takes a couple seconds for everything to load, which is really annoying when you're scrolling through a page because you can't see anything.

Mikmoomamimocki

SnackPop

Nintendo has Animal Crossing New Horizons for $20 (physical copy) in their store.

There's a few other physical 3DS games for sale as well. Good luck navigating their fustercluck of an interface to find them all.

Retro gaming is too damn expensive.

NintendoByNature

@SnackPop I can't figure out for the life of me, how to buy physical from the nintendo store.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@SnackPop well that's strange. Doesn't seem to work with a couple others I've tried.

NintendoByNature

SnackPop

The new store interface is such a mess. It almost feels like they did it on purpose to dissuade users from finding WiiU and 3DS content.

Retro gaming is too damn expensive.

Fizza

Will big updates also go away when the eShop closes? I'm mainly thinking of Welcome Amiibo for ACNL.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@Fizza
Time to download all the updates from 3DS eshop. They can be dowliaded first before you have the games.

Anti-Matter

Blad

Be careful what you wish for!

Blad

Switch Friend Code: SW-8345-2077-2420 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-6739-1319 | My Nintendo: Coolcario | Nintendo Network ID: K-Star

Tourtus

@Fizza New Leaf had an option to download the update from the game itself on the title screen, which is how I upgraded to Welcome Amiibo. No idea if this needs the eShop to function though... There is also a physical version of Welcome Amiibo however.

Tourtus

Switch Friend Code: SW-2761-7829-7198 | 3DS Friend Code: 3695-0240-4521 | Nintendo Network ID: Golossus

Fizza

Tourtus wrote:

...There is also a physical version of Welcome Amiibo however.

Thank the stars.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic