Topic: Heroes of Ruin Discussion Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 271

6ch6ris6

i think i will start playing again when the game hits north america

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Raptor78

I have completed with each character and tried to complete quite a few daily / weekly challenges knocking up an impressive 80+ hours, not bad for what is considered a shallow and short game.
I don't play it all the time now but Ive had my monies worth. but I look forward to getting a second wind when NA get the game. Sure its easy, but its fun.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

Nintenbro

I canceled my pre-order almost a week ago, because another friend did also and one friend had less than medicore impressions of the game.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Spoony_Tech

Nintenbro wrote:

I canceled my pre-order almost a week ago, because another friend did also and one friend had less than medicore impressions of the game.

Did you try the demo for yourself. I felt the same way two days ago. Now I think ill quite enjoy this and I know one other who ill be playing this game with!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Raptor78

Everybody I know who bought the game really enjoyed it and had a blast playing it. They only became disappointed by the length of the game. To me what matters is how much I enjoyed the journey rather than how long it took... for instance I have put less time into kid icarus & mario kart combined because I got bored of them, and they have been far from being bad games. I spent around 30 hours each on them and around 80 hours on HoR. Even if I just played through all four characters and did nothing else I still would have got 40 hours from the game... it only took me 8 hours to complete Resident Evil Revelations story mode.

MAB

(Tattered scroll has been pinned to the Guild Notice Board using a rustic jeweled dagger)

(Decorated with arcane incantations and scribed using the RuinLords blood)

As of late I have noticed a vast rift has opened caused by divination amongst adventurers quest for a fulfillment of great expectations versus ultimate dissatisfaction unto the land of Viel... I most certainly cannot appease the ones that have moved on but I hope to enlighten those that will awaken (blood smears these words) adventurers come and go into thine ethereal of time and eventually (this section is eligible) For the chosen that wish to take up thy quest to defeat Viels RuinLord in a more complicated manner... I hope for ye all to apply (3 slashes mark the end of the scroll)

GUILD

MASTERS /
/
/ QUEST

MAB

Raptor78

As this game has been released in the US and the official HoR forums are buzzing with new activity, I wanted to know what our American Nintendo Lifers thought of the game.

Spoony_Tech

I picked this up eariler today. Thanks Chris720 for joining my game! Anyone on my friends list feel free to join me. Ill mostly be online with friends only on so not to deal with randoms!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

EvilLucario

Really good. I'm at the first level of the forest, Act II.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Banker-Style

I've had this since released,and I've only play a couple of hours of it.
And to be honest,I'm not really that impressed.

I wonder if the game looks better on the XL.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Spoony_Tech

I've been enjoying what little I've played! I think this game will have big potential with friends. Chatting works well enough!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Somebody give me a good reason to make an online profile on the website. It just doesn't interest me much. I guess i just dont know really what its for?

MERG said:

Raptor78

Tech101 wrote:

Somebody give me a good reason to make an online profile on the website. It just doesn't interest me much. I guess i just dont know really what its for?

It lets people know about web quests you complete and the suchlike and XP and Valor is given both ways... you can gain Valor from doing things on the website and even just linking your account. After the game has been out long enough to collect decent stats you will even have your characters available to view... mainly just for bragging rights but still a nice little extra. A bit like touchmaster connect did.

anyhoo mine is here http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978 if you want to check it out.

Spoony_Tech

Thanks raptor! Ill check it out and probably start a profile here in a bit.

MERG said:

Blaisewsc

if anyone wants to add me on 3ds my friendcode is 5327 0935 2159
I just got the game
let me know if you added me on here and then let get to looting!

3DS Friendcode: 5327-0935-2159
KI:Uprising, MK7, any other online game im down to play! :)

Damagemanual

I've added you Blaisewsc. I play at random odd hours but if you find me online, feel free to join!

3DS Friend Code: 0301-9784-2762

Snap

I've been playing off and on for the last week. Fun hack and slash game, I love the web integration and all the nifty 3DS feature that are used.

Feel free to friend me, let me know if you do so I can add you back. I've added Damagemanual and Blaisewsc.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9291-6736
WiiU Nintendo ID: Snapper

Squirtodile

I'm hitting up gamestop Tuesday to most likely get this and KH:DDD. (I'm getting both because i have a buy two get one free for anything)

3DS FC: 2664-2122-1495

Mii Name- Matt

Squirtloggery

Nestalgic

Has anyone else had problems where they do a quest with people online; the story advances; but the quest doesn't record?

My Marauders' Hideaway is missing a quest leaving me at 99% and I think it's the getting Eckhard out of jail quest which I clearly must have completed to get to here. Oh well.

Missing my NES games...

6ch6ris6

i heared about that problem but it never occured to me. yet^^

btw now that the game has also been released in NA you can check all your characters stats on the official homepage after logging in. if you have connected your account to your 3DS of course.
pretty awesome !!!

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.