Forums

Topic: Heroes of Ruin Discussion Thread

Posts 261 to 271 of 271

Damagemanual

I haven't got that far yet myself. I'll keep an eye out.

3DS Friend Code: 0301-9784-2762

Nestalgic

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i heared about that problem but it never occured to me. yet^^

btw now that the game has also been released in NA you can check all your characters stats on the official homepage after logging in. if you have connected your account to your 3DS of course.
pretty awesome !!!

It's not a big deal. Just kind of annoying that I'll never get 100% with that guy. Oh well, next char will be all solo.

Missing my NES games...

DeadAntelopesGo

How many regions/areas are in this game? Like I know there is the forest world, and water ruins style world. How many more are there?

Currently Playing: Splatoon, Need for Speed Rivals

Nintendo Network ID: Deadantelopesgo

6ch6ris6

ice world and

SPOILER
some space dream night thing
/SPOILER

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tasuki

OK I am thinking of picking this one up from Best Buy along with two other games cause of their buy 2 3DS games get one free sale. I was wondering how is the community on this game and if anyone still plays it and can it be a single player game as well (for those times I dont have anyone to play online with) or does this game pretty much rely on the multiplayer aspects?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Damagemanual

You can play the game single player without any issues. As for the online. It's there and there's still plenty of people online. The quality of those people..... well that's a different story. At least in my case, YMMV

3DS Friend Code: 0301-9784-2762

6ch6ris6

you can definetly play this game alone and have fun. i did so in my first playthrough.

like in EVERY other online game most people are idiots, BUT if you know someone in reallife or from the interwebs who is cool and likes to play this, you should really do it.
i played with someone from my friendslist (no real friend) and we had a blast playing together and chatting online^^

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tasuki

OK cool looks like I will be picking this up than. And yes I am familiar with the idiots on online games since I have been playing MMOs for years so I have learned to ignore them. I dont have any RL friends that play this or even have a 3DS so I will probably be playing this alot by myself which is why I wanted to know if it was worth playing alone.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

MAB

Untitled

@Undead_terror There wasn't much variety with the challenges anyway and they just repeated 10 samey quests throughout the month and you didn't really miss much... My popular Guild Master Quest was the better challenge

MAB

SphericalCrusher

I need to get back on this, but Animal Crossing, Shin Megami IV, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Harvest Moon A New Beginning, and Project X Zone have my time...

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.