Forums

Topic: General 3DS Games Topic

Posts 301 to 313 of 313

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature A day early huh? Have fun! As usual, I'm waiting a bit before picking it up. I would like to revisit one of the remakes first. I just finished playing through Shield a little over a month ago. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx yea I saw that. I liked sword alot. More than I liked shining pearl. But we'll see how arceus pans out 🙂

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature The original Diamond holds a special place in my heart, though I realize a lot of that is nostalgia lol. Platinum was better. I've read the post game in the remakes can be difficult.

As for Pokemon Legends: Arceus, I'll certainly pick it up in time. But I have plenty of backlogged open world games already lol. 😅

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx nostalgia does that to a person 😉. So I ended up beating awakening just now. Wow is truly all I can say. Loved every stinkin bit of it. It's nearly a perfect game. But, I do have to say with the extra bells and whistles, three houses is still my favorite. Now, time to add some other FE 3ds games to the ol Amazon cart as a nudge nudge wink wink to the mrs...

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature XD Diamond is the only Pokemon game I ever fully completed the Pokedex in. Other than about a dozen unobtainables (some of them hacked) that I traded with someone for, the rest were legit acquisitions. That was back when there were only about 400 Pokemon and I had less games and WAY more time on my hands.

Glad you loved Awakening! It's still one of my favorite Fire Emblem games, though I daresay Shadows of Valentia is my favorite on the 3DS. Possibly even out of all the FEs I've played! I suspect your story played out slightly differently; my "Robin" (Used a different name) was female and ended up marrying Chrom. So some of the scenes with Chrom and Lucina played out differently. I think canonically, he and Sumia are supposed to pair off.

Cart hints eh? Hopefully the Mrs. and the young NBNs get in on the gaming fun sometimes too!

Certainly looking forward to Three Houses with that kind of praise.

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx yea, in the few pokemon games ive played, i havent tried catching em all lol. A younger me may have tried though.

Wow! Sully and chrom married in my playthrough. And I feel like I picked my ending perfectly. Such a great way to end the game. Now I want to try another playthrough to see how the next story pans out.

I threw shadows in the cart as well as conquest. Well see if I hit it big lol.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature IIRC, Sumia and Chrom marry automatically at a certain point if Chrom doesn't reach the max support level with someone else first. The plot changes regarding who he married are usually small. Now I wanna try another playthrough too. XD

Definite yes on SoV! Conquest is decent outside of the Swiss cheese plot lol.

LinkxPeach

I liked Pokémon Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. You can ride Pokémon instead of collecting HMs to travel. You can also grow lots of berries at Poké Pelago.

Nintendo 3DS’s friend code:
4012-5835-9928

Nintendo Switch’s friend code:
SW-0178-5632-1227

https://lxpgaming.blog/

D20Nat20

LinkxPeach wrote:

I liked Pokémon Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. You can ride Pokémon instead of collecting HMs to travel. You can also grow lots of berries at Poké Pelago.

Sun and moon have good story too way better than sword and sheild and s/v(though s/v has 3 seperate quests meaning you can just focus on 1 thread at a time plus the open world was ace)

D20Nat20

LinkxPeach

D20Nat20 wrote:

LinkxPeach wrote:

Sun and moon have good story too way better than sword and sheild and s/v(though s/v has 3 seperate quests meaning you can just focus on 1 thread at a time plus the open world was ace)

I haven’t played Sword, and Shield yet. I don’t even owned Pokemon Scarlet/Violet.

4012-5835-9928

SW-0178-5632-1227

D20Nat20

LinkxPeach wrote:

D20Nat20 wrote:

LinkxPeach wrote:

I haven’t played Sword, and Shield yet. I don’t even owned Pokemon Scarlet/Violet.

Sw/sh has some ok story and the route sections are fun but it's semi open world and how it portrays the league as a sport complete with kits was odd

S/v was a full on open world but most buildings were not open execpt gyms shops and the school ... Poke centres and pokeshops are now stalls

D20Nat20

D20Nat20

LinkxPeach wrote:

D20Nat20 wrote:

LinkxPeach wrote:

Sw/sh has some ok story and the route sections are fun but it's semi open world and how it portrays the league as a sport complete with kits was odd

S/v was a full on open world but most buildings were not open execpt gyms shops and the school ... Poke centres and pokeshops are now stalls

D20Nat20

LinkxPeach

D20Nat20 wrote:

LinkxPeach wrote:

D20Nat20 wrote:

LinkxPeach wrote:

Oh, still looking forward to SW/SH, and S/V.

4012-5835-9928

SW-0178-5632-1227

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic