Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 5,159

mamp

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@mamp Do you have the Varia suit legs? I just got that from my fortune cookie. I'll trade it for any LoZ item if anyone wants it.

Sadly that's the only part of the suit that I do have, you have anything else that's good? For some odd reason I just keep getting nothing but Mario items, today I ended up getting the flag pole. The only non-mario items I have are Wii fit board, Fi mask, Master sword, varia suit legs, and pikmin and perhaps one more item that I cannot recall. anyways looking to trade with anyone I really want the varia suit outfit but also looking for other cool stuff.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

NinChocolate

Hey team, anyone have an apple they could trade me?

NinChocolate

ELI-ASH

I got an extra Fire Bar. Im looking for Varia and Hero's stuff.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AccessibleDaydream

ELI-ASH wrote:

I have Hero's Clothes (read: shirt).

iMii wrote:

Same with @ELI-ASH's Perfect Pear, if you can wait a day or two I'll trade you.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

ChrisT99 wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

I have Hero's Clothes (read: shirt).

iMii wrote:

Same with @ELI-ASH's Perfect Pear, if you can wait a day or two I'll trade you.

Oh don't have the shirt yet so will you like to trade your Hero's Clothes for my Fire bar?

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Kibo

I'm selling majoras mask

3DS FC: 2938-6414-1019
Mostly only play New Leaf.
~Kibo

Drawdler

I'm looking for the Nintendo items, especially the ones from Nookling Junction(since I'd prefer to spend my Play Coins on Puzzle Swap).
Also, if anyone has persimmons, I'll pay you 5,000 for each! I'm looking for three!
I'm also searching for all types of bushes, if you have any extra seeds I'll take them(though I don't know if I'll pay, depends on the rarity of them which I haven't looked into a lot yet).

Also someone was looking for Gyroids? I have a few extra! About four or five. I'll give them all to you for free. If you have a persimmon we can trade.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Kibo

Nibelilt wrote:

I'm looking for the Nintendo items, especially the ones from Nookling Junction(since I'd prefer to spend my Play Coins on Puzzle Swap).
Also, if anyone has persimmons, I'll pay you 5,000 for each! I'm looking for three!
I'm also searching for all types of bushes, if you have any extra seeds I'll take them(though I don't know if I'll pay, depends on the rarity of them which I haven't looked into a lot yet).

Also someone was looking for Gyroids? I have a few extra! About four or five. I'll give them all to you for free. If you have a persimmon we can trade.

@Nibelilt I got a few nintendo items if you want to check hem out i got a post here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000455-animal-crossing-new-le...

3DS FC: 2938-6414-1019
Mostly only play New Leaf.
~Kibo

PK_Wonder

@Kibo

I have Mario and Wario Hats, what would you be willing to give in exchange?

3DS Friend Code: 0602-7082-6398 (Paul)
nnid: PK_Wonder

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Wonder

uberluigi

PK_Wonder wrote:

@Kibo

I have Mario and Wario Hats, what would you be willing to give in exchange?

ill buy those hats off of you, name your price.

uberluigi

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8403-8566 | Nintendo Network ID: theboss87

uberluigi

mamp wrote:

whatcha got? @uberluigi

sorry I couldn't reply fast enough laptop is busted so I'm using my tablet. Only good item I have is the yellow pikmin hat and some furniture.

uberluigi

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8403-8566 | Nintendo Network ID: theboss87

Drawdler

@Kibo If the virtual buy is themed after the actual Virtual Boy, I'll buy one for 200k!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

jmets

Selling hero set, all mario furniture items, toad hat, mario and Mario hats, seeing, majora mask, midna mask, fi mask, seeing, Wii fit board, virtual boy and many others. Looking to buy or trade for varia mask and varia boots

jmets

Undead_terror

jmets wrote:

Selling hero set, all mario furniture items, toad hat, mario and Mario hats, seeing, majora mask, midna mask, fi mask, seeing, Wii fit board, virtual boy and many others. Looking to buy or trade for varia mask and varia boots

Would you be interested in a red pikmin hat or pikmin plants for the majoras mask?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

jmets

I have the pikmin stuff

jmets

jmets

Still looking for varia helmet and varia boots, trading anything

jmets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic