Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 861 to 880 of 5,908

SkywardLink98

I'm sort of nervous about getting this game now because people keep saying I'll lose my social life if I get it... I love my social life D:

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Arianabtd

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I'm sort of nervous about getting this game now because people keep saying I'll lose my social life if I get it... I love my social life D:

...It depends on how much self control you have :3.

As I have little to no self control so I usually try to play every second I get to see how my neighbors are doing and find new things and what not.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

DemonicNinja

Hello Guys,I'm getting animal crossing but I have very few 3ds friends,if anyone would like to exchange FC ,that would be great! My 3ds FC is 1504 5680 1886

DemonicNinja

Marakuto

SkywardLink98 wrote:

It becomes difficult to get out of this game when you progress a lot. Although, if you have done a massive amount of things, then you start to play the game lesser than usual. I tend to spend 90+ hours per playing session on Animal Crossing when I'm on holidays and if I get free time, I sometimes never take breaks which shows how addictive this game is; but try to take breaks when playing this as it is a highly addictive game and a great one for relieving all stress.

@Nintendodroid5000 wat day hell man!?!?!?! y r dey relesin dis gain from hevan so erly at bestby i gon cyr naow

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Arianabtd

Dang it, these stores are making me upset xD.
I must wait until Sunday with my preorder.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Spoony_Tech

http://www.destructoid.com/review-animal-crossing-new-leaf-25...

So far out of well over 30 reviews Destructoid is the only so so review. Overall 70 score

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Looks like a lot of fun. Really considering it. Good to see someone I have on my friends list looking into it here. You going to get it @OldMan-Tech ?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

SkywardLink98

Well, according to the article about Best Buy breaking street date, they've all been recalled and are not available to purchase

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Arianabtd

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Nintendroid5000 Is that just one Best Buy, or are there reports of lots of 'em doing it? The closest Best Buy to me is kinda far away so I'd hate to drive over there for no reason.

I googled about that online and I found it was one store In Chicago and Somepeople think they shelved it thinking it was the DS version.
I wouldn't get my hopes up like I did >_<.

To all of your returning series players, is there a character your really want in your town that you've never had before? Or one you have had before?
I really want Peanut and Cookie.
Untitled Untitled
They are both the cutest and I've never had them >_<.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Eel

@konata:
I'd love to have Gaston and Gabi in my town.
Stitches and Lucky would be nice too. Oh and the white tiger I have in my town right now, I can't remember his name though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

@Joshers744 I answered your above question better in the DKCR 3d topic.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

@Konata Bob. Bob the cat. I could do without the flowery dress though...

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

mystman12

I want Mitzi and Rod in my town. I had both of them in my town. Rod is my best friend and Mitzi, well, I'm, uh, I, cough love her cough

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Whopper744

Here's a pretty fun article I found about it :

http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/is-this-the-most-ador...

Happy_Mask

I want Kabuki back, because sometimes I'm known to pull a net out of my pocket at violently beat everybody with it, and Kabuki is the only one I spare. Also, I want that flan octopus, and mark my words, I will net all my bad neighbors until they leave so I can get him.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Joeynator3000

Yai wrote:

There was a monocle in wild world so hopefully yes !

I hope so, I plan on making myself a goofy Mayor's outfit, monocle, fancy mustache, top hat, and dressy pants and shes, with a T-shirt that says "i R mayer", with a backwards R...That way everyone knows I mean business. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

BrittGOAL14

Even if it were out early... My loyalty to my beloved GameStop would prevent me from getting it. COME ON SUNDAY!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Arianabtd

@Morphtorok
I had Gaston in my CF town at one point.
I haven't checked Into that town in a while so I don't know who's still there x3.

Oh! I also want Antonio. I had him in my other town and he is the best, I love him to death.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic