Launching on Nintendo Switch this week is Neon Drive, an action-arcade game with a musical spin.
Inspired by arcade games of the '80s, Neon Drive has you navigating obstacles across eight levels which are said to offer "hours of enjoyment". Each of these levels comes with its own twists and turns - quite literally - as well as perspective changes to keep things looking funky fresh.
You'll have to keep your wits about you as you dodge the obstacles headed your way, with each level testing your reaction times and short term memory. Having said that, each level also comes with its own retro-inspired music track which syncs up with the obstacles on screen - you'll want to try to get into the groove to help your movements flow smoothly.
- 8 levels, hundreds of obstacles, and infinite challenge
- Breathtakingly beautiful and silky-smooth graphics
- Custom-made retro synth music, perfectly in sync with the obstacles
- Super addictive
- Includes exploding enemy spaceships, seriously!
- If you can win all the achievements, we hereby certify you have superhuman abilities!
Neon Drive launches on Switch on 19th September for $9.99. You'll be able to grab it directly from the Switch eShop.
Does this look like it might be right up your street? Let us know in the usual place.