Launching on Nintendo Switch next week is Invisigun Reloaded, a game where everyone is invisible.
Jumping into the game's single-player campaign will have you heading out on a journey with a 'risk vs reward' theme at its core. You'll be relying on environmental details like footprints or other disturbances to spot your enemies, while also making sure to use your own footprints or counting your steps to keep an eye on your location. You'll need to be careful, though - you don't want enemies to spot your footprints instead.
The game promises "a massive amount of lovingly-made environments, maps, modes, and abilities", and you can get more out it by battling against others online once you feel brave enough. If you're intrigued by this one, make sure to have a read of its main features below:
- Single Player Campaigns: Challenge yourself in the Hero’s Journey: individually tailored hero campaigns filled with puzzle rooms, skill challenges, and boss fights. The unique abilities have entire journeys built specifically to teach you to properly use that hero’s playstyle – all while the art of stealth and mastery of movement becomes second-nature.
- Battle Online: Once you’ve honed your skills in the Hero’s Journey and defeated all of your friends, you’ll want to challenge the world! Online matchmaking, crossplay with the PC community, and public or private matches with join keys allow you to find a foe anytime, anywhere.
- Choose your Main: With 12 different heroes – each with their own unique ability – there is a perfect strategy for every playstyle. From meticulously sneaky to ruthlessly aggressive, find your favorite ability and shock your friends when you appear out of thin air and surprise them!
- Competitive, Deep Hide and Seek: Count your steps to find the perfect hiding spot, wait for your foes to reveal themselves, then pounce! While counterintuitive at first, invisibility becomes your most versatile tool, leading to intense moments of complete silence. Invisigun’s core mechanics reward patience, forethought, trickery, and awareness.
- Easy to Learn, Tough to Master: The depth is nearly unlimited with intentional baits, undetectable direction changes, powerup drops, and accidental bumps (that maynot be so accidental). The chess dance is infinite and evolving, and all of the deceit is only heightened by the fact that your opponents could be lurking ANYWHERE!
It's launching on 22nd August for $19.99. Make sure to head on over to the eShop from that date to grab your copy.
Liking the sound of this one? Do you think you might give it a go? Let us know with a comment below.