Last week, NPD Video Game Industry Analyst Mat Piscatella shared the top ten best-selling games on the Nintendo Switch in North America. Apart from Ubisoft's title Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, there were no other third-party games featured.
To make up for this, he's now revealed North America's top ten best-selling third-party games of all-time on Nintendo platforms. It's mostly dominated by music and rhythm games, but the Mario & Sonic series is also featured a few times over. Unfortunately, no figures were attached.
1. Guitar Hero World Tour – Activision
2. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Activision
3. Just Dance 2 – Ubisoft
3. Just Dance 3 – Ubisoft
4. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games – SEGA
6. LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga – Warner Bros. Interactive
7. Rock Band – MTV/EA
8. Just Dance 4 – Ubisoft
9. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games – SEGA
10. Rock Band 2 – MTV/EA
Refocusing on Nintendo exclusives, we have a list of the best-selling portable games of all-time within the United States. It's dominated by Mario and Pokémon:
1. New Super Mario Bros. DS
2. Mario Kart DS
3. Mario Kart 7
4. Super Mario 64 DS
5. Pokémon Blue
6. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
7. Pokémon Yellow
8. Pokémon Red
9. Super Mario 3D Land
10. Mario Party
Are these the games you expected to see? Which ones do you own? Tell us below.