The game takes place in the Cubold Kingdom, where the king's evil court magician has decided to call upon evil spirits and resurrect the dead after a particularly harsh break-up - we've all been there. What he doesn't realise is that this also summons an ancient hero, Skippy, and this is where you - the player - comes in.
You'll find yourself travelling across the kingdom of Cubold, taking full advantage of your resurrected, skeletal body along the way. You'll need to swap out body parts to acquire new abilities during your adventure, or perhaps pick up a new weapon to vanquish the evil before you. You can see an early build of the project in the trailer above, showing off an intriguing Paper Mario-like art style (the boss battle at the end looks particularly good), and a feature list down below.
– A true action-rpg experience that will test your skill and reward exploration!
– An expansive singleplayer experience across the interconnected world of Cubold!
– The unique ability to swap out body parts to acquire special abilities!
– Several weapon types to clobber any foes you face!
– Special enemies and bosses that will truly test your mettle!
– A beautifully vibrant world alongside some rocking chiptune tracks!
– And much more we’ll reveal at a later date!
We'll make sure to keep an eye out for more information on this one as we enter 2019 but, until then, make sure to let us know your initial thoughts in the comments below.