Bullies, they are just the worst, aren't they? If they aren't giving you an atomic wedgie then they are trying to flush your head down the toilet. In Squareboy Vs Bullies: Arena Edition the titular Squareboy has had enough of the bullying and sets out to put them in their place in this old school beat 'em up by Rohan Narang, which is coming to the Switch this week priced at $4.99.
Here's what we can expect from this beat'em up published by the lovely folks at Ratalaika Games:
- Retro pixel art graphics and OST with 14 different chiptune tracks.
- Fight in many different locations across Squareburg.
- New Arena mode
- Never before seen Bullies.
- New UI screen that takes advantage of entire screen.
- New co-op mode only for Nintendo Switch.
We have to say it all sounds pretty good, like River City Ransom with fighters that look like they have just escaped from the Emoji Movie. Sign us up!