Doodle To Your Heart’s Content in Upcoming Wii U eShop Exclusive, Doodle Dash

Posted by Liam Doolan

Multiplayer doodling, what could possibly go wrong?

Nintendo’s expansion of the eShop library continues with yet another newly authorised developer today announcing a game exclusively for the Wii U.

If you like doodling on a sketch pad, Pocket Dragon Games' upcoming title Doodle Dash is one to keep an eye on.

Doodle Dash is a multiplayer and drawing-based party eShop game, with more information to be revealed soon. If you’re eager to keep up to date with the latest developments, you can follow Pocket Dragon Games on Twitter or like them on Facebook.

In the meantime, let us know in the comments if a game about multiplayer doodling excites you.

Tsurii897

Tsurii897 said:

Bye Miiverse screenshots :p

could be an interesting idea, but it could as well be complete bs. Wait and see.

TruenoGT

TruenoGT said:

I wonder if it'll be like the classic game show "Win, Lose or Draw". This could be a really fun if they do it right. The fad has passed, but the Wii U would be a great platform for "Draw Something" as well.

Kamalisk

Kamalisk said:

If it is anything like the drawing game in Warioware then I will love this game. (it is by far the best thing in that, and is a hidden gem for local multiplayer)

ZachBeacon

ZachBeacon said:

I wonder how long it takes Nintendo to disable this game because of all the penis drawings people make.

reali-tglitch

reali-tglitch said:

I love multiplayer games like that. Used to play a fair amount of those types (not necessarily of drawing ones) on Newgrounds. I will likely get this.

FilmerNgameR

FilmerNgameR said:

@Iggly I know what happened to Swapnote. It just baffles me how Nintendo still hasn't made it functional since its shutdown. It's been a good while since that happened.

DeltaPeng

DeltaPeng said:

Online functionality needs to return to Swapnote. That was among my favorite Nintendo apps.

Aside from that, it is surprising that more drawing games haven't come out for the WiiU. Being an artistic game, I hope that this allows screenshots to Miiverse