An early benefit of that tool is on the way from Bear Box Media, with Internal Invasion. The studio's Andy Ford has been in touch to reveal some details on the game.
- It's a physics platformer in which you use cannons to control the character
- You must navigate from cannon to cannon, collecting some pills to help navigate the path
- There will be 50 levels
- For the best score you must use as few cannon launches as possible, while clearing the level ahead of the 'par' time
- The target price is £2.99 / $4.99
- Aiming to release in the "next couple of months"
You can see some initial footage below, so let us know what you think.