Evofish Aims to Bring Multiplayer Party Madness To Wii U eShop

Posted by Liam Doolan

Supports 2 to 5 players

If you like fish and parties, you’ll be in your element with Moving Player’s upcoming Wii U eShop title, Evofish. The game has just been approved by Nintendo and "will shortly be available on the European Nintendo eShop."

If you’re wondering what a game like this could possibly offer, well, quite a lot, actually. Players will be able to conquer the vast ocean, evolve from prey to predator and unlock new fish and “stuff," according to the game brochure.

Adding extra depth to the experience will be a multiplayer mode supporting 2 – 5 players. Here, you'll be able to access three separate modes and choose whether to fight or collaborate to survive. By the looks of it, you’ll also need a sensor bar and those trusty old Wii Remotes.

Once again, Europeans can expect to see Evofish on the Wii U eShop some time soon. Check out the official trailer in the meantime, and let us know in the comments if you’re at all tempted by this fishy offering.

[via youtube.com]

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

Give me online multiplayer, and we'll talk.

Seriously developers, people who own Nintendo systems want to play online. We really do. Like seriously, make your games have online!

I have 220+ hours in Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate on WiiU. No other games comes within 180 hours of that. Why? Cause it has ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!

Ryo_Hazuki-san

Ryo_Hazuki-san said:

@brandonbwii you can say that again... ninja gaiden servers are dead... splinter cell well we all know about that game.. sonic racing dead online.., i dont get people they want online games for wii u we get them then no one goes online...

rjejr

rjejr said:

Feeding Frenzy. (said in a deep mainly voice on my PC and PS3)

Though it is top down, so I guess they at least made an effort to be differnt, Ill give them that.

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

@brandonbwii What games do you have online? The only other one I have is Orochi Warriors 3, and yeah its hard to find a partner outside of my one buddy. But if you have it, I'll be happy to play some with you! I still need to pick up Sonic Racing.

@Ryo_Hazuki-san Ninja Gaiden has online? In what sense?

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

@Platypus101 It's a lot of fun and my buddy and I had a blast playing it together. If you grew up enjoying beat em ups (TMNT, Double Dragon, Golden Axe, Xmen, etc), then you will like the game.

Not every game needs to have the complexity of Skyrim. Too many reviewers base things off that. It's mindless fun, and after a long day of work that's exactly what 'm looking for sometimes.

It has the 2nd highest playtime of all my games after MHTU.