Pokémon Video Game Autumn Regional Championship Details For North America

Posted by Orla Madden

Your journey to Victory Road begins this weekend

It's just a little over a week since Pokémon Black & White 2 released across the US, and already the Pokémon Video Game Regional Championships will take place this weekend. That's right fellow trainers, the Championships begin in North America this Sunday, October 14th.

The Autumn Regionals are the first chance to earn an invite to the US or Canadian National Championships, and from there onto the 2013 World Championships; which will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The Autumn Regionals will take place in five cities across the US including Houston, TX, Philadelphia, PA, Santa Clara, CA, Fort Wayne, IN and Mississauga (Toronto), ON Canada. See here for more details including time and event location.

Details on international events will be announced at a later date.

Pokémon Black & White 2 is now available across Europe as of today. Unsure of whether to purchase the game? Let our review help you decide.

[via gonintendo.com]

TheDreamingHawk

TheDreamingHawk said:

Still, why do they make them so far away? MN could easily work. But my fear of hights disables me from boarding planes, so I can't even go anywhere else but MNor IL

Void

Void said:

I could probably make it to Santa Clara, but I'm not that into Pokemon, and my team probably isn't that great. :P

OracleOfTruth

OracleOfTruth said:

Sounds cool, but I've never been much for EV training. Seems like it would take a lot of work (and take some fun out of the game, too).

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

Just finished my first EV trained team today, but I dont even live in NA so its not even worth the mention to me

Neram

Neram said:

The world championship is actually being held where I live!? Crazy, I never thought that would ever happen.

WanderFan91

WanderFan91 said:

In a sort of relevant comment to the subject, I've always been curious about Ash's whiskers(?) on his cheeks