Rhythm Thief Arrives in Europe on 5th April

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Time to feel the beat

It's been confirmed today that Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure will hit 3DS in Europe on 5th April. In good news for the title's hopes for success, Nintendo of Europe will be teaming up with SEGA for its distribution.

With a combination of mystery and touch-screen rhythm-based controls, this is one of the more intriguing titles on the horizon. There's no news of a release in North America yet, but we'll keep our eyes peeled. Do any of you Europeans fancy picking this one up?

BenAV

BenAV said:

I still have no idea if I want to buy this or not.
I guess I'll decide when it gets closer to release.
A demo could possibly help. :P

Terra

Terra said:

Damn it, that's probably another pre-order alongside Pandora's Tower. I've been looking forward to this for awhile :)

misswliu81

misswliu81 said:

i was expecting this game to come out later this month, but good to know it is finalised for april 5th.

i'm hyped about this one.

19Robb92

19Robb92 said:

If it's anything like Elite Beat Agents it's gonna be lovely. I really need a demo though, games like these are very hard to judge based on footage and reviews.

SennaKurosaki

SennaKurosaki said:

I love music-rhythm-games! I'm definitely going to get this game.
However I do hope that they also keep all (or at least some) of the original Japanese music. The Japanese "Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan" series was way more fun than the Western "Elite Beat Agents". At least the DS had no region-lock. So I imported all the fun Japanese music games series like the "Taiko no Tatsujin" series. Now lets hope that more "typical Japanese" games come to the 3DS!

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Amazon is listing March 31st as the release date for this game in the US. I am curious about this one but not quite sure about it yet. It looks promising though.

mizzy_helen

mizzy_helen said:

It looks like fun, but not quite sure yet. A demo and reviews would help me make up my mind.

RizumuKaitoR

RizumuKaitoR said:

I am waiting for a US date as well. Usually Europe comes after America, so...a March release, perhaps?