Nintendo TV Hits the UK eShop in 3D

Posted by James Newton

Includes 3D footage of our editor

You'll probably remember that Nintendo Life took the podium at the Mario Kart 7 launch event, but now you can experience that excitement for yourself in the first episode of Nintendo TV, available now in the UK's eShop.

The 3D episode features a very brief report on the game's London launch event — where our own editor James Newton came second, of course — as well as other interesting content. Though, let's face it, you'll only be watching for one thing, so check out 0:23 and 4:11 for 3D footage of our editor beating (almost) everyone in the UK games industry at Mario Kart 7.

If you're not in the UK, or just want to see James in 2D, you can catch a brief glimpse over at Official Nintendo Magazine's website. (Hint: skip to the 33 second mark.)

[via officialnintendomagazine.co.uk]

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

@Mr_Reece: that'd better be a good 'yikes'... careful you don't cause the Headhunter to rise from the ashes ;)
i'm so sad i can't see this in glorious 3D, but 2D works too :3

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

@5: It's extremely unlikely you'll get this in NA; as it's made by the UK Official Nintendo Magazine and specifically covers UK news.

Mr_Reece

Mr_Reece said:

@theblackdragon I just watched the 3D video. It was as if James was right there in front of me in my living room.

In all honesty, I almost called the police.

matirishhh

matirishhh said:

I watched that video in 3d and it's amazing. If they start doing that on monthly basis it's gonna be so awesome. They could do the previews in 3D, it's an amazing way of boosting the sales. Thumbs up N

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

But i guess with all the youtube-luck i recently have it will tell me it's not available in my country ...