Wrap Your Brain Around These CRUSH3D Screens

Posted by Jon Wahlgren

What a twist!

Sega's excellent Crush may have gone overlooked on PSP, but hopefully the same fate doesn't befall CRUSH3D on 3DS as it looks like it's shaping up to be one of the platform's more interesting puzzlers.

Protagonist Danny has something of an insomnia issue and your task is to help him get a good night's sleep as you flit between 2D and 3D in this puzzle platformer. Think Super Paper Mario meets Inception. Maybe.

Either way, we've got some new screenshots for you!

SuperLink

SuperLink said:

"Think Super Paper Mario meets Inception. Maybe." Haha.

But, WOW! That looks really weird. I kinda want this game now.

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

Would be nice if these were MPO files we could see in 3D through our 3DS's. :3

pntjr

pntjr said:

This game looks epic! but the box art for that game is abselutely horrible.

slimmario99

slimmario99 said:

just because you compared it to an awesome rpg and an awesome movie i'm a get this game

Samholy

Samholy said:

i agree. horrible boz art, they need to work on this asap, or else they will lose sellings.no closeup on that character, he is ugly first, and not detaield enough second.
i would even dare to say they need to rework that ugly character, but thats nother story.

GARF13LD

GARF13LD said:

Cosign on the horrible box art, other than that looks like it could be a fun unique game.

Mikau94

Mikau94 said:

Besides the awful box art, this game looks really good. As long as it isn't too short and doesn't have tonnes of glitches, this could be one of the 3DSs best 3rd party games.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I never played the PSP version but I heard nothing but good things about it. This new version looks like it will make good use of the 3D effect on the 3DS. Color me interested.

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo said:

I hate puzzlers, but every now and then a really cool sounding one pops up and grabs my attention. I'm going to keep an eye on this one. Hopefully it will turn out good.

Supremeist

Supremeist said:

Idk about this, the character looks so out of place and it doesn't look like fun to me. Count me out until I see a solid review.

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

I still got the feeling that this one will include brand new levels instead of just being a more kiddie remake of the PSP game. And while i don't really like the new direction and how low-res the screenshots look i'd still get it for a budget price if it's fun.

Mahe

Mahe said:

Game was boring. Bring on some FRESH games for 3DS, not stale leftovers.