Warning: Deranged Rodent DSiWare Coming This Summer

Posted by Zach Kaplan

Get prepared with these Crazy Hamster screenshots and trailer

Man has always loved his hamsters. But what happens when those hamsters say "No more"? You help them navigate their world without dying, of course.

The new DSiWare title Crazy Hamster from Gamelion, creators of Furry Legends, sees you build ladders and bridges, extinguish fires, change the slant of the land and more to keep the oblivious Hamster from dying as he collects supplies for Winter, similar to the classic game Lemmings. It's already out on iOS and has passed Nintendo's lot-check, so the studio is sure that we'll see a Summer release.

You can look for tips on how to handle a mentally unstable hamster in the screenshots and iOS trailer below.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

Some of those animations look really bad. When it uses the trampoline it doesn't even jump onto the trampoline, it somehow propels the hamster upwards when he's still on the ground and when it was supposed to fall into the lava it just fell of screen instead of actually falling into the lava.

Alpha2797

Alpha2797 said:

@mariofanatic128:
I know the animations aren't good, that's why I might buy it if these two conditions apply. 1.) It's 200 points or $1.99 on eshop. 2.) It gets good reviews.

EdEN

EdEN said:

After all the fun I've had with the DoDoGo series I'll be sure to buy this game as well as it falls into the same category.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

My favorite part of that video was at the end when the hamster fell in the lava and died.:D

SonicMaster

SonicMaster said:

So, it's kind of like DodoGo. Interesting. Not that I'll buy it; I'm having enough trouble with DodoGo as it is. :P

xblah

xblah said:

ok????????????? Yeah. I'll buy it either for free or 200 points. no more than that!