- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 13th Jul 2009, 700 points (USA)
- 18th Jun 2010, 700 points (UK/EU)
An antagonizingly good game.
Konami returns to Wiiware with another semi-strategy game. This time instead of reactively fending off crabs, you’ll be proactively leading a nation of ants in a war of senseless aggression. Finally, those ladybugs will get what they deserve. But is this nation worthy of a leader such as you? Ant Nation is...
About The Game
The beloved childhood pastime of lazy Sundays spent with a magnifying glass and an ant farm finally arrives on WiiWare in its most mischievous form!
You are in control of a small colony of Super Ants, which you must train through a devilishly fun toolset. Zap, torch, and manipulate your ants to make them numerous enough and tough enough to survive a variety of increasingly difficult challenges!
- Train your minions. Zap your ants with lasers, fry them with your trusty magnifying glass, send down lightning and much more to build them to be the strongest Ants on the block! But be sure to reward them and make them happy with some sweets at the end of the day.
- Stand your ground. Send your ants into war against local bullies like spiders and ladybugs. Is your colony ready for the fight?
- Put them to the test. 100 missions keep you busy facing a smorgasbord of fun and wacky tasks.
- Extra Challenges! Bonus mode features 20 additional challenges that allow you to get crazy with all your favorite weapons of ant destruction!
- Engaging control mechanics. Swing your Wii Remote to drop a hammer on your ants, use your Wii Remote like a metal detector to find gold and much more!