Immediately upon seeing the title screen and hearing the game's main theme, you know that Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is another step forward for this series. Back in 2002, Shantae made her debut on the Game Boy Color to rave reviews but disappointing sales — hardly a shock when you take into account the GBC was on its last legs — but the...
About The Game
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it's up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day!
Use Shantae's devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae's arch nemesis – the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
- Shantae's trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
- New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customise moves for Shantae and her many forms!
- Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
- When Shantae's story ends, you're just getting started! Purchasable DLC modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
- Huge bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully-animated HD!