A legacy to be proud of
Until recently, it seemed that Capcom wasn’t all too interested in the Mega Man series, which understandably upset a lot of fans who grew up alongside the Blue Bomber. Though Mega Man has starred in a lot of games, it’s the original NES releases that arguably stand as the most iconic, which makes Mega Man Legacy...
About The Game
Six Mega Man classics come to Nintendo Switch!
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom's iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series' origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character.
- Includes the six 8-bit classics that originally released on the Nintendo Entertainment System™ (Mega Man, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 6)
- Explore the series' history with rare concept art and original promotional materials in Museum Mode.
- Tackle stage remixes in Challenge Mode and compete against your friends for the fastest completion times on the online leaderboards.
- Unlock additional trials in Challenge Mode using the Mega Man amiibo™!
- A handy new Rewind feature gives players the option to instantly reverse gameplay, correcting unexpected pitfalls or deadly enemy encounters.
- The new Turbo CPU Speed feature also lets players take advantage of the performance power of Nintendo Switch to reduce slowdown when the action gets intense.
- The magic of Nintendo Switch allows you to play Mega Man at home or on the go!