The second party has started
Hot on the heels of The Jackbox Party Pack (actually released after the third instalment on Switch), is the second package in the (so far) trilogy on Nintendo Switch. In a similar set up to the other entries in the series there are five party games on offer in The Jackbox Party Pack 2; here is a breakdown of the games on...
About The Game
The sequel to the party game phenomenon The Jackbox Party Pack, featuring five fresh, rib-tickling party games!
- The runaway hit bluffing game – Fibbage 2 (2-8 players). With over 500 brand-new questions, more than 2x the original.
- The hear-larious sound-effects game – Earwax (3-8 players).
- The absurd art auction game – Bidiots (3-6 players). Where you draw right there on your phone or tablet.
- The say-anything, gut-busting game – Quiplash XL (3-8 players). Which includes everything in Quiplash, Quip Pack 1, and over 100 brand-new prompts.
- The bomb-defusing nailbiter party game – Bomb Corp. (1-4 players).
Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – making it the perfect easy-to-join party starter. No extra controllers needed! Spectators can join and affect some games by playing as Audience members!
This game is local play only. It’s a game-night riot in a box...without the box!