- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 28th Sep 2017, $4.49 (US/Canada)
- 28th Sep 2017, £4.49 (UK/EU/AU)
Can you bear it?
The Nintendo Switch has got off to a promising start during its first year on the market. A number of third-party publishers and developers initially sceptical of the system’s ability to become a commercial success are now in on the action. As the impressive library of games on Nintendo’s latest device increases by the day, the...
About The Game
Astro Bears Party is an easy to learn, hard to master game about running around a planet and avoiding each other’s Magical Beary Ribbons. Jump and hover over Ribbons using a jetpack. Perform dashes to threaten your opponents. Be the last Bear standing!
Choose one of four Bears with different playstyles and battle between 2-4 players*. Take a challenge in single-player mode and beat your own record in Jetfish Hunting!
- Four cute Astro Bears with different playstyles
- Local multiplayer for 2-4 players
- Jetfish Hunting single-player mode
- Beautiful high quality 3D graphics
- HD rumble support