- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 29th Dec 2011, $7.99 (USA)
- 10th May 2012, £7.20/€8.00 (UK/EU)
When VVVVVV burst onto the indie scene in 2010, it was immediately lauded for its simple, addictive gameplay and unique vector visual style. After enjoying quite a bit of success on PC and Mac over the past two years, the game is now making an appearance on a dedicated game system for the first time via Nintendo's 3DS eShop...
About The Game
Save the crew!
In VVVVVV, you play as Captain Viridian, who must not only save a dimension on the brink of collapse, but also find your ship’s crew–all of whose names begin with the letter V.
- Open-world environment with six unique levels
- 20 Trinkets to locate and collect
- Full 3D awesomeness integrated into the retro-looking art style
- Dual screen functionality with a real-time map!
- Music by Magnus Pålsson
- New Featured Levels
- Future content updates