Forums

Topic: The 'What Did You Just Download?' Thread!

Posts 81 to 99 of 99

WildApple

I did download Karate Phants.

My cartoon hero: www.dangermouse.org

red_cap16

Downloaded NyxQuest a few days ago and majoras mask a few hours ago. Shall be getting a whole heap of new goodies soon though (including super smash bros. final fantasy, kirby, pulseman).

Currently playing:
Wii + GC - House of the dead: overkill, Guitar hero world tour, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Eternal darkness: sanitys requiem
DS - Final fantasy 4, Rhythm paradise, Pokemon platinum, GTA:CTW.
VC + WiiWare - Icarian, Lostwinds, Zelda: Maj..

Xkhaoz

I got Water Warfare. Awesome game. I have 400 points left over. Man I wish I could transfer to DSi for Game & Watch.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

minihutchi

i just downloaded water warfare and i am now a gold medal.
best game ever

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

Edwicket

Bit Trip CORE

Edwicket

NeoRausch

yang´s quest for the after years. and already finished

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

Noire

I finally got the extra cash and the internet connection to download Super Mario 64 and Paper Mario. Shoulda done this a long time ago, but I have the originals, so I wasn't in a hurry. Well, until it became too much of a hassle to play the originals with a crap controller and a system that randomly freezes.

Now I have two new old Mario games to keep me busy! Especially Paper Mario. Love that game so much.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Curt

Edge's Tale for FFIV: TAY

You shouldn't have done that.

Metang

Water Warfare, Paper Mario, Pokémon Puzzle League, Samurai Showdown II, Mega Man 2, Asphalt 4: Elite Racing, and Art Style: BOXLIFE.

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.&...

After playing Shinobi I decided to take the plunge on Volfield (PC Engine) after seeing it on the latest Nintendo Channel Gamecenter CX episode (now if the UK Nintendo Channel had features like this I'd actually run it more often!). If you liked Qix in the arcade (or Gal's Panic, * ahem *) then this is a fun little arcade game.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

KnucklesSonic8

FFCC: My Life as a Darklord. Boy is it great thus far.

KnucklesSonic8

Paperclip

I just downloaded Bit. Trip Beat. I just beat the second level and I really like it so far. For people who have played both, do you think I would like Bit. Trip Core as well? It looks insane.

Check out my classy comics.

KnucklesSonic8

You will. There's no reason why you should hesitate. Just get it.

KnucklesSonic8

Sean_Aaron

Rolling Thunder this morning; I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl tonight; maybe I'll get MUSHA Aleste as well!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.