Topic: Predictions EU WiiWare/VC/DSiWare for the upcoming week

Posts 261 to 280 of 377

Yasume

Pearl Harbor this Friday.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

eripmav

Yep, looking forward to hearing how our fellow Europeans receive the game:)

Edited on by eripmav

eripmav

Aviator

Pearl Harbor is probs the only game in a long time I have been looking forward to. Hope its good.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

eripmav

I hope that on Friday, I'm reading your praise then Aviator:)

eripmav

Sneaker13

Get this for sure. The second game I buy just because I can't believe that a game with these grapchis are for a WiiWare game. I only worry that the game is really short. Jett Rocket was pretty short so do I need to get worried?

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

eripmav

Have a re-read of the review, that'll settle your worries:) Also don't forget, @700 points it's literally less than a cost of a meal in most countries:)

eripmav

Scottie

Whats confirmed for release this Friday 23rd July in the EU so far then?

Scottie

FonistofCruxis

So far we've only got one (bad) wiiware game and one (good) dsiware game confirmed which are arcade sports and pop island: paperfield.

Yeeah

VIRTUAL CONSOLE
Aero The Acrobat (800 points)

WiiWARE
Arcade Sports Air Hockey, Bowling, Pool, Snooker (800 points)
Girlfriends Forever: Magic Skate (800 points)

DSiWARE
Crazy Pinball (500 points)
World Poker Tour: Texas Hold 'Em (500 points)
Pop Island: Paperfield (200 points)

Yeeah

Oregano

I e-mailed Tantalus recently about a Europe release for Drift Street International and they said the localisations and ratings have been done and it should hopefully be out in the next three weeks.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Sneaker13

I'm slightly interested in Aero The Acrobat. Probably save my points for after my holiday and Dive.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

LEGEND_MARIOID

Furry Legends?!

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

LEGEND_MARIOID

Only Hoopworld announced announced for any future wiiware releases thusfar i think

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Yasume

LEGEND MARIOID wrote:

Only Hoopworld announced announced for any future wiiware releases thusfar i think

And Chess Challenge! this Friday.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

Yeeah

DSiWare: Link 'n' Launch
WiiWare: Sandy Beach

Edited on by Yeeah

Yeeah

Golgo

Apparently Cave Story has gone from Summer 2010 to TBD on Nintendo Europe site, which is disappointing...to say the least.

aka AbusedDog...
Wii Friend Code/Console Number: 5187 2674 6845 1702
WarioWare DIY (DS) Friend Code: 1463 0244 5199
PSN ID: Abused_Dog

Linkstrikesback

Golgo wrote:

Apparently Cave Story has gone from Summer 2010 to TBD on Nintendo Europe site, which is disappointing...to say the least.

It'll come whenever, at least they're updating the page since its probably in submission now, but I still check every week in hope...lol

Edited on by Linkstrikesback

Linkstrikesback

LEGEND_MARIOID

And Yet it Moves 27th August. Looking fwd to the revw of that one!

Yeeah

13.08:

HoopWorld: BasketBrawl
Family Card Games
Wild Guns
Drift Street International
Disney Fireworks

Yeeah

LEGEND_MARIOID

nothing for me on 13th of Aug :-/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.