Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Zen Pinball 2

Showing 81 to 100 of 218

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

81. Posted:

@Sean and @Tech...I know, I know...patience. I just want to start seeing WiiU included in multi-platform releases. And I sure wish this would hit NA soon. The wait is killing me!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

82. Posted:

MERG wrote:

@Sean and @Tech...I know, I know...patience. I just want to start seeing WiiU included in multi-platform releases. And I sure wish this would hit NA soon. The wait is killing me!

Well at least you have a Wii U. I would love to have one just for Zen alone. As a matter of fact I pretty much bought a 3ds xl just for Zen and marvel! Yeah I'm a Zen slappy for life!! :)

Did you see my latest achievement on Captain America. My first ever 10 billion point game! :o

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean_Aaron

83. Posted:

Just think the NA delay could be to implement improvements over the EU release - keep positive!

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

84. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Just think the NA delay could be to implement improvements over the EU release - keep positive!

I've been thinking you guys were the test subjects for the beta version. You might be right that they are ironing out a better delivery service!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Everly

85. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Just think the NA delay could be to implement improvements over the EU release - keep positive!

The story we have been told is that NoE and NoA are different entities and operate independently. The game was submitted to both and there is no rhyme or reason as to why NoE was able to provide a date and NoA hasn't. If there will be any improvements it would be because NoA saw the feedback that has been generated and then rejected the submission pending fixes. If that is the case there is no telling how long it will be before NA sees it.

When you stop playing is when you start getting old

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

86. Posted:

@Tech...10...billion? Whoah...I didn't see that one. I could never hope to hit that. And save your money and treat yourself to a WiiU.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

87. Posted:

@Sean...how much space does Zen take up?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean_Aaron

88. Posted:

I'll have to check later on tonight, but out of the box it only had four table demos so I think it wasn't too big. Of course now I have all the demos so I wouldn't be surprised if it's 1.5-2GB

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

89. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

I'll have to check later on tonight, but out of the box it only had four table demos so I think it wasn't too big. Of course now I have all the demos so I wouldn't be surprised if it's 1.5-2GB

Thanks!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean_Aaron

90. Posted:

Apologies I went out unexpectedly. If someone else doesn't answer sooner I'll do so when I get home this evening.

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

91. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Apologies I went out unexpectedly. If someone else doesn't answer sooner I'll do so when I get home this evening.

No problem whatsoever...I appreciate the help.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

92. Posted:

So any reason why the Wii U and 3DS are the only platform not getting the DLC on time.

Pinball FX2™ on Xbox LIVE® Arcade & Windows 8
Zen Pinball 2™ on PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems!
Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store
Zen Pinball on the Apple®App Store
Zen Pinball HD Google Play™

Hopefully this is only sue to the delay.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

93. Posted:

So no NA release this week i guess... Sad Face

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

94. Posted:

Phew!

Zen Pinball 2's Star Wars DLC coming to Wii U

  • three tables
  • table themes are The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • take on the role of different Star Wars characters
  • compete in online and local hot-seat multiplayer
  • worldwide leaderboards

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

95. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Phew!

Zen Pinball 2's Star Wars DLC coming to Wii U

  • three tables
  • table themes are The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • take on the role of different Star Wars characters
  • compete in online and local hot-seat multiplayer
  • worldwide leaderboards

Yesterday's news my friend! :P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

96. Posted:

Yeah well...I'm slow on the uptake.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

97. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Phew!

Zen Pinball 2's Star Wars DLC coming to Wii U

  • three tables
  • table themes are The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • take on the role of different Star Wars characters
  • compete in online and local hot-seat multiplayer
  • worldwide leaderboards

Yesterday's news my friend! :P

Not everyone hangs out on Zen's website all day.. ;)

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

98. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Yeah well...I'm slow on the uptake.

Old age and too much beer will do that to ya! :P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

99. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Phew!

Zen Pinball 2's Star Wars DLC coming to Wii U

  • three tables
  • table themes are The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • take on the role of different Star Wars characters
  • compete in online and local hot-seat multiplayer
  • worldwide leaderboards

Yesterday's news my friend! :P

Not everyone hangs out on Zen's website all day.. ;)

True that my younger friend.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

100. Posted:

Old age and too much beer will do that to ya! :P

[/quote]

That is all too true. My love of games is slightly overshadowed by my love of beer.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor