Forums

Topic: Spiritual Mega Man successor - Mighty no. 9

Posts 121 to 140 of 350

SheldonRandoms

$3,800,024 and counting, with 15 minutes left, anything can happen.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

10 min left!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Ryno

and I just dropped $250 on this. I really wanted the hardcover autographed book/guide more than anything. As a big retro gamer/collector I thought it would be good to have Keiji Inafune's autograph. I will probably eBay the t-shirts, plushie, and Japanese box and manual and maybe the poster.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

GuSolarFlare

it's the final countdown!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

And with that Paypal total added in............$4,009,963, ONLINE BATTLE RACE MODE HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

YESSSSSSSSSSS

congratulations Mighty No.9!!!!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

Great...so are people gonna stop pelting the guy with a seemingly endless supply of money now?

not until he gets the infinite money cheat code for real life

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred wrote:

Great...so are people gonna stop pelting the guy with a seemingly endless supply of money now?

in about 30 seconds.

Captain_Toad

Whoa, this has been crazy let-me tell ya. I'm pretty sure that paypal runs post-kickstarter does it? Now that we've offically over blown mighty no.9 The 2 year wait can begin..
Now if we can focus our efforts on shantae...

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TysonOfTime

Very happy that I backed $99. No regrets. I'm so happy.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

LzWinky

So...what was that last stretch goal?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

No, there was a ?????? after it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

That last stretch goal should have been a big thank you, all of the stretch goals have been reached, the game is already going to be good, but now it's going to be even better than before.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.