Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,099

MrV4ltor

The Fall is out on August 26th in NA. EU version is coming at a later date.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

Kolzig

How come The Fall came on a tuesday instead of regular thursday update day? Looks exciting, NintendoLife has almost no mention of it but many other sites have already done reviews about it and all looks extremely positive! Can't wait for the game to arrive to Europe in the upcoming weeks.

Nintendo Network ID: Kolzig

MrV4ltor

Kolzig wrote:

How come The Fall came on a tuesday instead of regular thursday update day? Looks exciting, NintendoLife has almost no mention of it but many other sites have already done reviews about it and all looks extremely positive! Can't wait for the game to arrive to Europe in the upcoming weeks.

Developers can decide when they want to release their games. Over The Moon Games chose this tuesday, so it released that day. The Cave was also released on a tuesday IIRC.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

shingi_70

Kolzig wrote:

Like the above poster said developers can put thier games up whenever they like now. I think playstation is the only platform that all games must be released on the update day.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

https://www.facebook.com/watermelongames/photos/a.57776437895...

Pier Solar HD just was sent to the big three for its final certfication. That said it boggles my mind that so many of these eshop and digital titles waited until the fall ounslaught of games to release.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

DefHalan

shingi_70 wrote:

Pier Solar HD just was sent to the big three for its final certfication. That said it boggles my mind that so many of these eshop and digital titles waited until the fall ounslaught of games to release.

It is a good time for them to release, that is why so many AAA games do it. I think time of year is less important for digital only games but now is the time people start getting eShop cards for gifts and what not.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

shingi_70

DefHalan wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

It is a good time for them to release, that is why so many AAA games do it. I think time of year is less important for digital only games but now is the time people start getting eShop cards for gifts and what not.

But in the summer you can get the nothing to play crowd, and than in the fall get the gift card crowd.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

I wouldn't be surprised if the real reason is the summer movie season, but after last year, I question how much of a threat that is.

Also, if it's an indie, I kinda doubt they would intentionally wait just to release it at a certain time, they need that money.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DefHalan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Gone Home announced for Wii U.

I wonder how much they are going to be charging for this... played it on my PC, not sure if it is worth a second playthrough, especially if they ask full price for it ($20). I got it for $6 and still felt like it could have been cheaper... plus a lot of people are going to get mad at this game like they did at The Letter.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

64supermario

DefHalan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Gone Home announced for Wii U.

I wonder how much they are going to be charging for this... played it on my PC, not sure if it is worth a second playthrough, especially if they ask full price for it ($20). I got it for $6 and still felt like it could have been cheaper... plus a lot of people are going to get mad at this game like they did at The Letter.

I know you have kind of been the apologist for the Letter...but let me tell you this, I've watched gameplay of most of Gone Home and...IT.IS.BETTER. The designs are better, there is an actual mystery that you have to try and solve yourself, clues aren't slapped in your face, THERE IS INTERACTIVITY and a much more fitting and comprehendible story. I'm not going to pretend like its a game that everyone will love and some might hate it like the Letter, but as far as I can tell this one had much more work behind it. The quality between the two is pretty apparent.

Edited on by 64supermario

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.