Forums

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console: What Do YOU Want

Posts 201 to 220 of 236

DudeSean

Swiket wrote:

Parity with the 3DS eShop. Buy SMB3 on the 3DS eShop, and get it for free on the Wii U with gamepad support.

I agree. I'd even accept a simple ~80% discount, like when buying a game on the Wii U that you already got on the Wii.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Joeynator3000

...Games that should have been on the Wii U's VC from the start from the Wii's.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

Nothing really. I'll take whatever they give me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Cesco

1) Neo-geo games
2) Game achievements. You beat Bowser and save princess Peach in SMB? You get an achievement.
3) Online global highscores. So you'd finally know how well you play, compared to the rest of the world
4) Lower prices
5) An option that allows to scale the image to fit the entire screen (Yes, I know someone doesn't like it but I do, and as I wrote.. it's an option.. so if you don't like it you'd simply keep it disabled)
6) An option that allows to apply some video and audio filters to improve the graphic quality (Like what "D&D Tower of Mystaria" and many other emulators have implemented in these years)
7) Cross-buying at no additional cost, so I buy a game once and play it on both Wii U and 3DS
8) Save states memorized in the cloud, so I can start playing a game on the Wii U at home and continue it on the 3DS while going to work
9) An official replica of the SNES pad that works via bluetooth.
10) A Netflix-like subscription fee that allows to play any game on the Virtual Console on both Wii U and 3DS for as long as you pay for it.

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

Shy_Guy

If Gamecubes come to the virtual console i'll like to see Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil Zero

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

DudeSean

Contra, Legendary Wings and Legacy of the Wizard.

Edited on by DudeSean

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

LzWinky

I'll honestly take what they release. VC is good, but it's not that important to me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Xxav

Cesco wrote:

1) Neo-geo games
2) Game achievements. You beat Bowser and save princess Peach in SMB? You get an achievement.
3) Online global highscores. So you'd finally know how well you play, compared to the rest of the world
4) Lower prices
5) An option that allows to scale the image to fit the entire screen (Yes, I know someone doesn't like it but I do, and as I wrote.. it's an option.. so if you don't like it you'd simply keep it disabled)
6) An option that allows to apply some video and audio filters to improve the graphic quality (Like what "D&D Tower of Mystaria" and many other emulators have implemented in these years)
7) Cross-buying at no additional cost, so I buy a game once and play it on both Wii U and 3DS
8) Save states memorized in the cloud, so I can start playing a game on the Wii U at home and continue it on the 3DS while going to work
9) An official replica of the SNES pad that works via bluetooth.
10) A Netflix-like subscription fee that allows to play any game on the Virtual Console on both Wii U and 3DS for as long as you pay for it.

This. All of this.

Xxav

SideScreamer

Super Princess Peach. Don't know what I did with the cartridge, but I can't find it anywhere.

SideScreamer

Gold

Consoles :
1. GCN
2. N64
3. Genesis
4. CDi (I want to see why these games are so bad)

Games :
1. Super Mario Bros. 3
2. Dragon Warrior
3. Super Mario Kart
4. Super Mario Sunshine (Only 3D Mario game I haven't played)
5. Donkey Kong Country
6. Sonic the Hedgehog
7. Super Smash Bros. Melee
8. Banjo Kazooie (oh wait, Rare is with Microsoft...)
9. Dragon Warrior V SNES Translation
10. Original DuckTales

Other :
1. Sales on popular VC games

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

statnut

Baseball Stars (NES version) , which I'd also like on the 3DS.

statnut

whodatninja

Chrono Trigger DS
Secret of Mana
Zombies Ate My Neighbores
Super Mario RPG

(ALL NTSC!!!!)

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

whodatninja

whodatninja wrote:

Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Super Mario RPG
(ALL NTSC!!!!)

I have a question regarding the original Wii's estore (accessed from the Wii U). If i were to buy any of these titles i mentioned from there, would they be transferred to the Wii U once they come out on the Wii U's estore? I hear there's an "upgrade" price, how much it is?

thanks

whodatninja

Gerald

whodatninja wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Super Mario RPG
(ALL NTSC!!!!)

I have a question regarding the original Wii's estore (accessed from the Wii U). If i were to buy any of these titles i mentioned from there, would they be transferred to the Wii U once they come out on the Wii U's estore? I hear there's an "upgrade" price, how much it is?

thanks

£1.49 for SNES upgrade in the UK, Not sure about the rest of EU or NA. Note that you can play Wii VC on the Game Pad screen, but you cannot control them.

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

whodatninja

Ootfan98 wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Super Mario RPG
(ALL NTSC!!!!)

thanks

£1.49 for SNES upgrade in the UK, Not sure about the rest of EU or NA. Note that you can play Wii VC on the Game Pad screen, but you cannot control them.

Thank you! I will try to buy Super Mario RPG and maybe Secret of Mana, even though it has an improved IOS release (I have neither Iphone or Ipad). I hope the DS version of Chrono Trigger will be released on the VC soon too!

(And "Zombies Ate my Neighbours" is probably a PAL version so i think i'll skip that)

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

sevex

I've had a strong urge to play some Super Mario RPG, and my actual copy is MIA, so I'd really love if they added that soon.

Edited on by sevex

sevex

jay2

Cesco wrote:

In the GBA preview video, on the VC menu, the Controller Settings option is just labeled Settings. Could they be implementing options like the ones you mentioned? I hope so...

jay2

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.