Forums

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console: What Do YOU Want

Posts 201 to 220 of 242

ixnine

This is probably not going to happen, but I really want Batman (1989) the original made by Sunsoft. lol

All other games I want are either already available or inevitable.

ixnine

Twitter:

ChimeraKnight

The two games I'd really like to see are Super Punch-Out and Mario RPG.

ChimeraKnight

Rezalack

I'd like to see some Saturn games, like Bug and Bug Too! as well as some others. The Shining Force series. Eternal Darkness and Viewtiful Joe as well as many other Gamecube titles.. and some N64 games, Bomberman 64 for sure. Oh, I want to see Zelda: The Minish Cap, too. It's been too long since I've played that..

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

DudeSean

ixnine wrote:

This is probably not going to happen, but I really want Batman (1989) the original made by Sunsoft. lol

That is probably the best Batman game ever made, in my opinion. I would love to see it get a VC release. I don't think it's totally impossible. There would just have to be some sort of arrangement between Sunsoft and DC Comics, which would have had to have happened back in the NES days, too. Unless, someone else owns some rights to the Batman franchise, too, but I don't see why it would be anyone other than DC.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

DudeSean

Swiket wrote:

Parity with the 3DS eShop. Buy SMB3 on the 3DS eShop, and get it for free on the Wii U with gamepad support.

I agree. I'd even accept a simple ~80% discount, like when buying a game on the Wii U that you already got on the Wii.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Blooby

A simple schedule.

OK K.O. > Most Cartoon Network shows

Check out my Youtube channel here if you like cringy humor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Twitter:

Wavey84

Games that haven't been released already on the Wii's VC....Demon's Crest(SNES), Mega Man 7, Castlevania: Bloodlines ect ect.

Edited on by Wavey84

Wavey84

Joeynator3000

...Games that should have been on the Wii U's VC from the start from the Wii's.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

LzWinky

Nothing really. I'll take whatever they give me

Current games: Final Fantasy IX, Tetris 99

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Cesco

1) Neo-geo games
2) Game achievements. You beat Bowser and save princess Peach in SMB? You get an achievement.
3) Online global highscores. So you'd finally know how well you play, compared to the rest of the world
4) Lower prices
5) An option that allows to scale the image to fit the entire screen (Yes, I know someone doesn't like it but I do, and as I wrote.. it's an option.. so if you don't like it you'd simply keep it disabled)
6) An option that allows to apply some video and audio filters to improve the graphic quality (Like what "D&D Tower of Mystaria" and many other emulators have implemented in these years)
7) Cross-buying at no additional cost, so I buy a game once and play it on both Wii U and 3DS
8) Save states memorized in the cloud, so I can start playing a game on the Wii U at home and continue it on the 3DS while going to work
9) An official replica of the SNES pad that works via bluetooth.
10) A Netflix-like subscription fee that allows to play any game on the Virtual Console on both Wii U and 3DS for as long as you pay for it.

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

Shy_Guy

If Gamecubes come to the virtual console i'll like to see Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil Zero

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

DudeSean

Contra, Legendary Wings and Legacy of the Wizard.

Edited on by DudeSean

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

LzWinky

I'll honestly take what they release. VC is good, but it's not that important to me

Current games: Final Fantasy IX, Tetris 99

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Xxav

Cesco wrote:

1) Neo-geo games
2) Game achievements. You beat Bowser and save princess Peach in SMB? You get an achievement.
3) Online global highscores. So you'd finally know how well you play, compared to the rest of the world
4) Lower prices
5) An option that allows to scale the image to fit the entire screen (Yes, I know someone doesn't like it but I do, and as I wrote.. it's an option.. so if you don't like it you'd simply keep it disabled)
6) An option that allows to apply some video and audio filters to improve the graphic quality (Like what "D&D Tower of Mystaria" and many other emulators have implemented in these years)
7) Cross-buying at no additional cost, so I buy a game once and play it on both Wii U and 3DS
8) Save states memorized in the cloud, so I can start playing a game on the Wii U at home and continue it on the 3DS while going to work
9) An official replica of the SNES pad that works via bluetooth.
10) A Netflix-like subscription fee that allows to play any game on the Virtual Console on both Wii U and 3DS for as long as you pay for it.

This. All of this.

Xxav

SideScreamer

Super Princess Peach. Don't know what I did with the cartridge, but I can't find it anywhere.

SideScreamer

Gold

Consoles :
1. GCN
2. N64
3. Genesis
4. CDi (I want to see why these games are so bad)

Games :
1. Super Mario Bros. 3
2. Dragon Warrior
3. Super Mario Kart
4. Super Mario Sunshine (Only 3D Mario game I haven't played)
5. Donkey Kong Country
6. Sonic the Hedgehog
7. Super Smash Bros. Melee
8. Banjo Kazooie (oh wait, Rare is with Microsoft...)
9. Dragon Warrior V SNES Translation
10. Original DuckTales

Other :
1. Sales on popular VC games

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

statnut

Baseball Stars (NES version) , which I'd also like on the 3DS.

statnut

whodatninja

Chrono Trigger DS
Secret of Mana
Zombies Ate My Neighbores
Super Mario RPG

(ALL NTSC!!!!)

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

whodatninja

whodatninja wrote:

Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Zombies Ate My Neighbores
Super Mario RPG
(ALL NTSC!!!!)

I have a question regarding the original Wii's estore (accessed from the Wii U). If i were to buy any of these titles i mentioned from there, would they be transferred to the Wii U once they come out on the Wii U's estore? I hear there's an "upgrade" price, how much it is?

thanks

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.