Forums

Topic: Would you want a Mega Man 11 in 2011? if so what would you want in it?

Posts 41 to 60 of 65

UltraRobPrime

I'd rather see more attention for the Mega Man X saga . Please Make MMX9, Capcom.

Retro Studios, go reboot Star Fox. The franchise needs it.

Watch my creation! http://youtu.be/ZSt_6oFZajk

Kingbuilder

SkyRifter wrote:

-Rocket Man

Elton John would be proud.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

JGMR

YES - YES.....YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

And what would i want in it? 8-Bit Mega Man gameplay, with these amazing oldskool soundtracks!

With kind regards,

JGMR

gaminguy

cheaper price

sup, I will give you advice if you ask.
FC:
Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295
SSBB:0173-0975-3949
MKW:3738-0981-3164
Toribash:3481-69299534
HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

Hokori

I would, but I would want better bosses and more DLC
btw Im new.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

JGMR

Otaku wrote:

I would, but I would want better bosses and more DLC
btw Im new.

Welcome

With kind regards,

JGMR

Hokori

Thanx Ive been coming here for a wile (2 Years) but ive never really thought about joining until now

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Punny

Otaku wrote:

Thanx Ive been coming here for a wile (2 Years) but ive never really thought about joining until now

You're not alone, Otaku. I'm a "n00b" myself. Not to go off topic, it would be nice to see a Mega Man 11. I want it to be 16-bit this time, though.

I'm back (for the moment)!

Knux

I want Mega Man X9, but Mega Man 11 will be a nice bonus.

Knux

Bass_X0

Does it have to be named 11 though; after MM9 and MM10, it would lose the spark the other two had. Mega Man 9 had the nostalgia thing going for it. Mega Man 10 had it being a sequel to well known game game going for it. The next WiiWare Mega Man game needs to be called something else. It doesn't have to be completely different to what a hypothetical Mega Man 11 game would be, although I do believe the series would need to sound fresher otherwise it will burn itself out quickly. Could even be a sequel to a different Mega Man spin-off series instead.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

HanuKwanzMasBif

NO. NO. NO. No 8-Bit Mega Man 11. I'm fine with seeing a long running series, but not one which refuses to advance. So if Capcom is gonna make an 11th, I'd prefer it to be a good, advanced game rather than sticking to the 8-bits, because the Wii, 360, and PS3 can do so much more than that. Even if it is a $50 retail game, I would be more likely to buy it than this WiiWare crud Capcom is shoveling out. I hate it when a game is made to capitalize off the success of another game, thus mostly obliterating the previous one, like with NSMB and NSMB Wii (the latter of which is the offender), and SMG2 partially. This was obviously the case with MM9 and MM10, 10 was made because everyone loved 9, but it doesn't do enough to the series. I don't get why 2D platformers and 8-bit graphics are so popular these days. Not that they aren't good, but if one was to make a 3D platformer with 64 bit graphics, people would complain about how awful it looks. Grr.

Cia

Yeah, i would definitely want a Mega Man 11. It should however be larger game than it's too wiiware predecessors. They could bring on plot twists similiar to MM 3 or 4 to make it longer.

Cia

LordJumpMad

Only if I can play as Roll

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Dezner

JumpMad wrote:

Only if I can play as Roll

This. Or revive Splash Woman, give her legs and have her be playable.

...What?

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Mange

I´d rather see a remake of 8. Have never played it. Only seen a couple of cutscene vids on youtube... the voice actors sucked so hard.. lol. I want the remake of MM8 so that there will be possible in the future to have MM1 to 10 on a single wii menu page, wouldn´t that be nice?

Mange

Bass_X0

Mange wrote:

I´d rather see a remake of 8. Have never played it. Only seen a couple of cutscene vids on youtube... the voice actors sucked so hard.. lol. I want the remake of MM8 so that there will be possible in the future to have MM1 to 10 on a single wii menu page, wouldn´t that be nice?

Well, not a remake, just reduce all the cutscenes to still images and that should fit. Maybe. The XBOX 360 and PS3 versions would retain the cutscenes of course.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

Funky_Gamer

Zero, and new weapons.

Edited on by Funky_Gamer

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Bass_X0

XBOX 360 and PS3 are getting a new downloadable Mega Man game named Mega Man Universe. I don't know much about it though but apparently you can play as some characters from other Capcom games too.

nijastarify

i would like the robot master names:
fire. volcano man - marine flare -weapon volcanic eruption wily machine 1,3 r weak to this attack
water. marine man - thunder shocker- weapon marine flare
thunder. thunder man - mine explosive- weapon thunder shocker
explosion. mine man - rebound zapper - weapon mine explosive
rebound. zap man - music shield - weapon rebound zapper
shield. music man - illumination stopper - weapon music shield
stage cleaner. light man - dark aura - weapon illumination stopper
chargeable. dark man - mega buster - weapon dark aura
i work hard please capcom put this in a game >:<

Edited on by nijastarify

nijastarify

MegaStoneSmash91

nijastarify wrote:

i would like the robot master names:
fire. volcano man - marine flare -weapon volcanic eruption wily machine 1,3 r weak to this attack
water. marine man - thunder shocker- weapon marine flare
thunder. thunder man - mine explosive- weapon thunder shocker
explosion. mine man - rebound zapper - weapon mine explosive
rebound. zap man - music shield - weapon rebound zapper
shield. music man - illumination stopper - weapon music shield
stage cleaner. light man - dark aura - weapon illumination stopper
chargeable. dark man - mega buster - weapon dark aura
i work hard please capcom put this in a game >:<

Those are some pretty good ideas. I think Music Man would feel right at home with Clown Man and Magic Man. However, Dark Man was the name of one of Wily's robots in Mega Man 3. He wasn't a Robot Master, but the name is taken.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.