Wii Forum

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Showing 541 to 560 of 960

AuthorMessage

Bankai

541. Posted:

Dragon Quest Swords is most definately not worth picking up.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

542. Posted:

WaltzElf wrote:

Give me a reason why Waltzy Yet I'm sure you could come up with many, but you're not the only one. :p
I dont know, at least the battles themselves look fun...As far as blocking certain enemies attacks with the Wii Pointer controlled shield that is. B-)

And yes, that's enough in my eyes to warrant a purchase.lol I kid I kid.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Wesker

543. Posted:

I might buy Xenoblade today but I'm not sure. I'm not the biggest JRPG fan, but I enjoyed Final Fantasy 13, and Xenoblade kind of reminds me of that. I checked out some videos on Youtube and the battles seem fun, but don't those voices get annoying? They seem to repeat the same phrases a lot. Also I only have the old Classic Controller, not the Pro, does this make any difference?

Thanks for advice.

Wesker

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

544. Posted:

billy-beauts wrote:

I might buy Xenoblade today but I'm not sure. I'm not the biggest JRPG fan, but I enjoyed Final Fantasy 13, and Xenoblade kind of reminds me of that.

actually everything seems to point towards it being Final Fantasy 12 but better

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Bankai

545. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Give me a reason why Waltzy Yet I'm sure you could come up with many, but you're not the only one. :p
I dont know, at least the battles themselves look fun...As far as blocking certain enemies attacks with the Wii Pointer controlled shield that is. B-)

And yes, that's enough in my eyes to warrant a purchase.lol I kid I kid.

It controls badly, movement is slow, it's obscenely short, it lacks the kind of polish you'd expect from a Dragon Quest game.

It's the kind of thing an intern would come up with.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

546. Posted:

Ya I guess you're right. I watched a couple of reviews and gameplay video's on YouTube and the only appealing thing to me aside from the Dragon Ball Z looking lead were the battles which required you to use your shield to block and defect hits from a baddie(A Knight for example) that you were fighting against. But it all seems rather repetitive.

As for ExciteTruck...Do you guys think it's even worth getting if you already have the newer 'Excitebots'? B-)

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

547. Posted:

Which of these two titles would be the overall best purchase for a 10 yr. old boy? "Bakugan: Battle Brawlers" or "Bakugan: Defenders of the Core?" I've noticed that Brawlers has received better customer reviews, but Defenders appears more enjoyable to me. Can someone please help recommend the best choice for my son? (<:

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

Matillion

548. Posted:

@WaveGirl, I think you should spend your money on something else exciting. (lolpunlol)
@UAboutMii, I'm not sure. I'd buy Brawlers one if I were a ten year old kid. But I'm not, so, yeah.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

549. Posted:

Thank you @Matillion, I guess ummm... Yeah.
Does everyone else agree with this recommendation? (<:

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

ToadFan

550. Posted:

@WiiAboutU Does your son even like Bakugon? :X

ToadFan

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

551. Posted:

@WiiAboutU
I've never played either so I can't comment....All I know is that the TV series main theme is pure torture to the ears. :p
Anyways, theres GOT to be a way to play the PAL version of Pikmin 2 NPC on my Wii......Arghhh, it's driving nuts to no end knowing that i most likely won't beable to experience it with Wii controls, i can't bare the thought of settling for the Gamecube version. :(

Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

552. Posted:

I believe so @ToadFan. Why is there anything similar that you think he might enjoy more so, localised in NA?

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

553. Posted:

At least we got Excitebots, which is hands down one of the greatest insane racers ever. Take that Australia! :p
You and your 50hz PAL Bullsh**. :p I kid I kid....God, i wan't Pikmin 2 NPC so bad....

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

554. Posted:

They can be hard to find now but please I highly recomend that anyone who doesn't have either of the Resident Evil Archives games for Wii to get them now. They are ports of Resident Evil REmake and Resident Evil 0 from GCN. Very good games, along with Resident Evil 4 Wii edition, that is a fantastic game, one of the greatest videogames of all time! Don't miss out on any of these fantastic games!!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

555. Posted:

Are there any Wii titles that are reminisce the open ended gameplay and charm of Banjo-Kazooie?

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

556. Posted:

Project-L wrote:

Are there any Wii titles that are reminisce the open ended gameplay and charm of Banjo-Kazooie?

Epic Mickey is the closest I can think of...

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

557. Posted:

Epic Mickey wasn't necessarily epic rather enjoyable for what it is.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

558. Posted:

I was suppose to get Punch-Out!! yesterday but my store didn't have it and whenever my interest gets reschedule, I rethink my interest.

So my new interest now is Epic Mickey. Will buying Epic Mickey over Punch-Out!! be a good investment?

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

Bankai

559. Posted:

Got a suggestion - it's an older game, but Star Trek Conquest is decent fun for people in the mood for a light strategy game.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

560. Posted:

Project-L wrote:

I was suppose to get Punch-Out!! yesterday but my store didn't have it and whenever my interest gets reschedule, I rethink my interest.

So my new interest now is Epic Mickey. Will buying Epic Mickey over Punch-Out!! be a good investment?

Nope. I haven't played Epic Mickey yet but it's guaranteed to flat out pale in comparison to Punch-Out!! :p