Forums

Topic: MKW-Team Challenge

Posts 201 to 220 of 242

Aviator

@Machu Just don't do any more Cup Grand Prix until we get faster internet with a higher allowance.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Machu

Ya lost me there buddy. :/

Rawr!

Aviator

Just look on the first page around 17.

EDIT: Never mind, didn't realise those were just Time Trials.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Machu

Roger that! I am no longer confused. Phew!

Rawr!

SDS

Let me join please Im one of the best MK racers you will ever find

SDS

MetalMario

I'm not good at those tournaments. I don't know how some people get those times.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Mange

Machu wrote:

I hope the lack of activity hasn't put you off, I would love to see another competition after this one. What dya think dude?

Sure, I´m up for it. I have already thought about it. I also have thought about gettin another (mk)licence running just for these competitions. I have a slam packed roster and keep adding and removing people all the time. Annoying when people don´t show up. Also it would be easier to check the 10 top if there were only competitioners on it and not other friends as well.
The short answer to your question is.. there will be a January/February Competition.

@Slambert: Nice seeing you around. Long time no see. If you want in, you´re in. Just one race left in the November/December Competition. I added your wii code a long time ago. Let me know if you want in.

Mange

Mange

@invmat: Your mii appeared in my roster today, no time in rankings yet. I´ll check again the next couple of days.
@SDS: If you want in, then you need to post your fc and add mine.

the Results so far (post 201) has been updated.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Machu

Mange wrote:

The short answer to your question is.. there will be a January/February Competition.

Excellent dude, thank you.

Rawr!

SDS

OK Mange mine is 3996-1171-9803 what is yours?

SDS

SDS

Hold on are we racing online or doing tourneys that are on mario kart wii?

SDS

Mange

We mostly race against each other in realtime on Sundays and Wednesdays at 21:00GMT, but this thread is all about tournaments or as they are called in euroupe, competitions. This thread is about the Competitions/Tournaments that occur November/December 2009. Just one race to go this time but we reset all scores when we start all over again with the January/February 2010 Competition/Tournament. As I stated earlier there might be a change in me changing mario kart licence. Have not decided yet. I´ll let you know in fair time.

If you´re still interested joining the fun, let me know and I will boot someone from my roster to make room for you. You find my fc in my sig.

Mange

SDS

K I added you mange add me

SDS

Mange

December Competition 2
Untitled Untitled
Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong just loves to litter Bananas all over N64 DK´s Jungle Parkway.Avoid the bananas and reach the goal as fast as you can! Deadline December 25th.

Yaay.. a nice fun one. It couldn´t get worse than last race. A rerun but a good one. Good luck.

@SDS: I added you.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

invmat

@Mange: I was able to see your records, and as I suspected: you're better than me

invmat

Aviator

@Mange Is it bike only?

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

invmat

Aviator wrote:

@Mange Is it bike only?

I'm not Mange, but you can use all vehicles, all controls etc.
It's just a 3-lap race with 2 enemies (and a lot of bananas of course...)

invmat

Aviator

@invmat I know your not Mange, if you look above your first post on this page you will see that Mange has posted the competition details, hence the reason I asked him. I do however thank you for your patroness and apologies. Thank you.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Mange

@invmat: Could you see my time for the December 2 compy already? I can´t see anybodys time yet!

Mange

invmat

Mange wrote:

@invmat: Could you see my time for the December 2 compy already? I can´t see anybodys time yet!

No, not your newest competition record. I meant all those time trial records. The competition records are only viewable from the 2nd day of the competition.

invmat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.